The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Robert Silvermyst, High King of Furgasta  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
Robert Silvermyst, High King of Furgasta
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:54:08 PM »

Sketch/Line/Color/Watercolor painting by domisea-dacaztu/FluffyStorm

The Sacrifice

During the final battle of the Demon War, the Archdemon Nizzamoff unleashed a powerful spell of overwhelming power at the small group. Lilly, the angel vixen created by Sekhmet, summoned forth the bulk of her strength to create a barrier to protect her friends. The Archdemon's power was too great, causing the barrier to break in areas as destructive energy pierced through. One such beam struck Lilly, sending her flying back into Robert and to the wall behind them. As the barrier faded and their allies began to attack the fatigued Archdemon in a futile attempt to defeat him, Robert cradled Lilly.

He tried to heal her wounds, but even his divine magic could do nothing. The lingering demonic energy infesting the wounds prevented such magics from working.In her final moments, she placed her hand on her mate's cheek and began to channel the remaining life energy she had left to start turning her own body into holy energy, sending it into Robert to empower him.

"Do not mourn for me yet. Your people, our children, they need you. This was my fate from the moment I was created, and I am happy for it. I love you, and I will be with you always."

Her body became more transparent, more of her body fading until all that was left were the garments she wore, laying limp in his arms. Robert could feel a great swell of power from within him. Some of the energy altered the back of his armor to allow Lilly's wings to grow and emerge from Robert's back, larger than before. The immense power drew the attention of all there, even the archdemon. Robert stood slowly and turned, A single tear of blood rolled down his right cheek. And then, in a quiet, focused fury, holy sword in hand, Robert launched himself at the Archdemon and then took to the skies in pursuit, harolding the true final battle of the war. The Archdemon Nizzamoff now faced the Archangel Robert.

Post Merge: August 02, 2016, 06:00:16 PM

My first furcon badge made by Yuurei Kun at Furpocalypse 2015

My first ever commission of my fursona. Art by Ciirka

Second furcon badge. Made by Cattuccino at Furpocalypse 2015.

Sketch art done of Robert in action as a side pose. Art done by H. Burton at Furpocalypse 2015

Robert Silvermyst reference sheet. Art by Business Wolf @ Furpocalypse 2016
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:20:35 PM by Rob_Silvermyst »

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
Re: Robert Silvermyst, High King of Furgasta
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 03:54:43 AM »
**************** Star Fox OC***********************
****************Marcus Caroso*********************