The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MetalGearStowe Review's Random Games  (Read 798 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

MetalGearStowe Review's Random Games
« on: July 19, 2016, 08:03:45 AM »
Hello. Now I'm a very avid gamer, gaming is my hobby and I love it. And I'm good at what I do which is playing these said games. But I wanted to review so games to you guys, I'll review games I want, or if you want you can ask me to review a game and I will. But for our first review let's look at Overwatch

OverWatch

Overwatch is fantastic. I've never played a game in my life that made me want to keep coming back so much, even when I got angry at the game I kept wanting to come back, Currently at this time which is June 18, 2016 their are over 22 heroes to choose from and each give a vastly different experience. I never got bored with any of them, the maps may be limited, but the way they are designed is extremely. Snipers have vantage points that they can utilize, builders have many areas that they can defend, flanking routes are smartly designed and the amount of detail is amazing.

But is OverWatch perfect? No, no game is perfect. It has it's flaws, some of the Heroes are broken or overpowered at this time, Mai and Bastion being some examples. But over time I'm certain that they'll be nerfed. The lack of gamemodes also erks me. Yes the gamemodes given are fun but we need more soon, a story mode would also be amazing!

Over all OverWatch is an amazing game, with amazing characters and an amazing story. I give OverWatch a 9/10