The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation Companion Board  (Read 7368 times)

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: Desolation Companion Board
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 01:13:25 PM »
Awesome,im gonna keep my character to reduce confusion

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 01:53:09 AM »
Could you please repost the character sheet then, so people don't have to go digging to find it

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 03:47:33 PM »
Name:Lacar[/size]Age:17Occupation:security guard in trainingGender: maleSpecies:sharkHeight:6'11Weight:148lbsClothing:a black bullet resistant vest,olive green cargo pants, black military grad boots, and a set of dog tag necklacesDescription:light blue on the back of my body,light gray on the inside of my torso arms and tale fin, six pack with a relative amount of muscle, blue eyes, blue hair, and a scar across my right arm, and a brand of a bull shark on the right side of my back.Weapons:my claws,teeth,a knife made of bone,and whatever else I can get ahold of.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 08:39:21 PM »
So can I just go on and start

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 01:47:46 AM »
Yeah dude, go ahead

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 03:50:14 AM »
Name: Razuel Dracon
Species: Western Feral Dragon
Height: 3ft head to tail  2ft shoulder to ground
Weight: 135lbs
Clothing: None
Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19880754/
Weapons: Sharp claws, and fire breathing

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 03:53:16 PM »
I am curious to join as well, so I'll post a place-holder for now. I'll be discussing with David on the character I'm choosing and his/her equipment (depending on which character I use).

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 05:06:46 PM »
Awesome can't wait

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 12:31:34 PM »
Name: Ruby Habeas
Species: Fox
Height: 130 lbs
Weight: 5'1"
Clothing/Weapons (image) : (Attached due to photobucket issue)
Description: Prior to the fallout, she was a recon-sniper, usually gathering data in the field or observing targets from afar. When the fallout happened, she received word that her team was disbanded and that their focus should now be on survival. She still wears her military-issued gear, despite it possibly giving ill-will to herself.
Clothing/Gear (text) : Standard military issue uniform with communication equipment (currently inoperable), load-bearing vest having an attach-point for the Dragunov Sniper Rifle and leg holsters for the Glock17's. She also carries some climbing/rappelling line and hooks along with a survival knife on her back. Ammunition carried as of starting is two 10-round clips for the Dragunov and two 17-round clips per pistol on her vest, totaling 34 for pistol and 20 for the rifle.

If anyone thinks I missed something let me know and I'll tweak it up before starting.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 12:43:33 PM »
Vosur and I were talking about his character and stuff and we've come to the conclusion that an ammo limitation should be put in place to add a touch of realism and fair game to the roleplay, each firearm must have a limited amount of ammunition, so if you have a firearm please share the ammunition count and every time you come across a firearm you must also state the ammunition count, either way that's all, top day fellows

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 12:51:54 PM »
I'll wait until everyone has had a chance to post their ammo-counts first, then I'll probably post an entrance-post into the RP.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2016, 01:11:24 PM »
I do not have a gun so ammo count is zero

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 02:31:35 PM »
Oh... Well nobody has guns then.. Guess you can continue

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2016, 03:08:05 PM »
I thought there were others who did? Firefly Wolfy with a Walther P38, Alai with a handgun of unknown type, Taero (PO5ID3N25) with a .44 long Colt revolver, Ethera (AlphaDerpy) with a titanium (missing word I think...) and a silenced sniper rifle of unknown type... so I guess if these guys are no longer playing, I might carry on then?

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2016, 04:10:34 PM »
Yeah go ahead and join if they show up they can put ammo amount