The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HI THERE...uh..my name...Roaul Duke (Not really its Summer)  (Read 544 times)

Offline Thisaccountnolongerinuse

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Hi im Summer and if you get the quote from the title of this you are awesome. I am a film buff as evident by the title who loves to quote films and make them as well. Im new to the whole community but have developed my fursona to a extent. My favorite films include Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Clerks, The Big Lebowski, The Breakfast Club, and The Invisible Man. The music I listen to is a combo of vaperwave classic rock and pop and overall trippy stuff I.E Queen, Marty Robbins, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, etc. My Favorite video games include Mike Tyson's Punch-out, Duck Hunt, and Tetris. My hobbies include (As mentioned) Making films with my "Company" BackOfTheBus productions and playing video games and just over all research about random topics and shows. My favorite show is Rick and Morty.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: HI THERE...uh..my name...Roaul Duke (Not really its Summer)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 05:02:38 AM »
Were you attacked by the '80s and '90s? As your attorney I advise you get a fast car with an open top. We'll need a tape recorder with special music. I've got polka shirts and we need to get the hell out of LA for atleast 48 hours. I, of course, will need to come with you.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 05:12:30 AM »
You sir are awesome. I shall continue the scene. "Why not? If anythings worth doing its worth doing right."

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 05:31:05 AM »
haha thanks :3 This movie isn't PG enough for this forum lol but you should start up a Serious RP or Fun RP based on it if roleplaying is your thing.

Do you have any artwork of your sona?

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 05:42:59 AM »
I have yet to draw my fursona but all i know is that a flask and gun are a guarantee in the drawing XD  also when it comes to drawing i prefer pen and paper. Anything digital im too jittery for. I might start a roleplay now that you mention it
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:46:10 AM by Summersteve123 »