The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for RPers in a Tourney Fighting RP.  (Read 4282 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Looking for RPers in a Tourney Fighting RP.
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 08:46:53 PM »
"I sense a great discord from someone, It feels like someones lying"*he said*"Wonder who it is."*He seemed completely oblivious to the fact it was talia*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2016, 10:29:42 PM »
"Woah... that is a... very long name," Tymax says as he starts writing it into the sword. "Say there, young spirit, you wouldn't happen to have a team formed, would you?"

"Yeah, you and me both," Evaron said to Talia. "No one wants to take me seriously, and that fight didn't help. Do you... do you want to be my partner?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 10:37:15 PM »
"What exactly do I have to do with this?"*he said, sitting on the ground in a meditation pose*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »
"No one was talking about you," Evaron mentioned.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2016, 10:48:00 PM »
"I was questioning what reason i was needed for, since she called me over here"*He said in A calm tone*

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2016, 05:54:50 AM »
"Easy fellas easy," says the marten with a laugh. She hops off of the bench and tries to huddle them together in the same group hug...which is impossible do to the distance between them really...and rather awkward looking in all honesty.

"I am in fact looking for a team. I'm a...uh..." she looks at the spear she left propped against the wall, "A lancer...or...spear fighter yeah. I'm that. How about you guys? What is it that you...do?" she glances first at the scrawny deer and then the very...oh what was the socially acceptable term to describe someone so...so...big. It was like looking at opposit ends of extremes. Baring any more entries coming through the doors her options were however limited.

"Me? Team up with you?" the little lizard practically beams, and then immidietly bursts out laughing, "Right...right that will be the day." he leans backward, crossing his arms, "Sorry but, I have a certain...style. See...Pello the Pulverizer only works with certain...tallent I guess you could say. You may be good, and famous...but are you good enough to last the full contest?"

Arrogent little smuck...

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2016, 06:23:07 AM »
*Daichi Looked at her before looking at Evaron*"I'm good at magic, And very useful yoga positions that could help you relax and open up the discorded feelings that...people feel, Oh, and I also make tea! and nice ham sandwiches"*He said, His eyes glowing with pride at the...More then trivial things he can do*"And I can heal people"

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • Meep!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2016, 12:10:22 PM »
"Hey that's good enough for me," Evaron said. "I... I'm no good at Yoga, but the rest of that sounds useful. Especially the "healing" part. Myself, as it probably comes as no surprise, I used to be a Sumo Wrestler. Besides that, I don't really have any set fighting style, but I'm probably the strongest, sturdiest creature around. ...Oh yeah, I can sing, too. Wanna hear?" His great size caused him to have an incredibly deep voice, which paired surprisingly well with the way he sung. ...But he doesn't actually "sing" so much as he rhymes about himself.

Tymax was surprised at what Pello said. Actually, Tymax didn't truly want to spar with him, as he knew Pello was inexperienced. He could... tell these things. "Okay, then I guess I'll just give you your sword back and, well, I'll be off then." He then gives Pello his sword back and starts to walk off. He knew that as eager as Pello was, he wasn't going to get a much better offer than Tymax's. "Here I go. Good luck. Have fun searching for other brave, strong warriors who will probably not like you as much as me. It's such a shame you're letting someone go who's won countless tournaments. But oh well, it was your move, so audios. Hasta la vista. Aloha. Sayonara. And all that sort of stuff."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2016, 02:49:40 AM »
*Daichi contently listened...He was actually pretty good!*"You are very well versed in singing!"

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2016, 10:07:58 PM »
Alas, the deer was the only one who thought so.

"Er! What I mean to say is that you could join /my/ team. That would totally be...be..." Pello cringes, "what on earth is going on over there? I someone being murdered?"

The marten only twitches an eye as she struggles to keep a forced smile on her lips. Im going to die, she thought, Im going to be murdered by gladiators while he sings about it. "Fine! You can join! Yes yes! Such lovely singing that is, no NO you don't have to show us any more of it."

"Yeah, for the love of all that is holy STOP." the lizard steps into the same room as the others. Some people just were not music lovers.

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • Meep!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2016, 02:22:11 AM »
His singing wasn't THAT bad. Yes, annoying and narcissistic, but it usually wasn't enough to make people cringe. Still, the deer seemed to like it. "That's kind of my theme song," he said to Daichi. "I kind of use it as a fun way of intimidating the opponent. It's supposed to show confidence."
And then the lizard showed up to say how awful his singing was. And then Tymax came in too. Tymax had a thing or two to say about him. "As terrable a singer as you are a fighter, I see," he said.

"Hey, I didn't think I was THAT bad!" Evaron defended. "Most people are just annoyed by it. And who are you calling a bad fighter? I almost beat you!"

"Riiiiight. Almost," Tymax mocked.
"Anyway, guys, don't let my fight with Tymax deter you," Evaron said, shifting his focus to Daichi and Talia. "I'm very strong, and I'm very hard to deal damage to. I think I could still make a great addition to your team, even if big nose beat me in ONE FIGHT!"
"I could beat you any day of the week," Tymax said. Just then, a cross bear walked up to him and stared him down.
"Wanna bet?" Evaron asked. "Let's have a rematch, right now."
"I accept," Tymax said.

Just then, Evaron put his paw on Tymax's chest and shoved him backwards. Tymax landed in a weapon rack filled with tourney issued weapons, so he wasn't hurt. ...But he did get angry. He then charged at Evaron and the two started to brawl, trading punches between the two. It didn't look like anything would be proven by this.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2016, 02:28:54 AM »
*He bobbs up and down, Or atleast, as much as he could being held by that marten*"Do you happen to know anyone else that is willing to be on a team?"*he questioned stepping on hers foot accidentally*"Yes, you DO have a field of confidence surronding you're spirit, Being happy Is one of the many ways to achieve inner peace"*He said until eveything hit the fan*

"Friends, Violence is not the key, we could discuss this over some nice Juniper berry tea!"*he said trying his best to calm them down*

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • Meep!
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2016, 02:39:12 AM »
"I do not want calming tea!" Tymax shouted. (OOC: Cookie if you get the reference)

It was right then and there that the officials stepped in. Two relatively large officials stepped in to separate the two. "Alright, I think you two are looking to get along pretty well," the first one said. The first one had a hissy, sarcastic voice. "Step away from each other."

"This is a tournament of happiness and pleasure," the second one said, seeming kind of... lame. "If you two do not see this, then perhaps there should be some bonding time between you."

"I'm afraid that's part of our rules," the hissy one said. "Two teamless fighters who brawl each other will be put on the same team."

"Whaaaat!?" Tymax and Evaron shouted in unison.

"From here on out in this current tourney, I hearby declare the Mighty Tymax and Evaron the Enormous... FRIEEEENDS!" the lame one said.

"Please enjoy the tourney," the hissy one finished before the two left the scene.

"Ugh! Stuck... on a team... with YOU!" Tymax shouted. "And you guys, if you want a team mate, you can try ridiculously long-named lizard over there. He seems eager."

"If you want, we can still join your team too," Evaron mentioned.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2016, 02:47:05 AM »
(Avatar the last airbender?Also, i'm imaging the hissy voiced officals voice to be nazeem from skyrim, I can't unthink it)

"Long named lizard?"*daichi said before thinking of something....perfect.*"I think we could BEAR another team member, Hopefully He's not Irr-elephant!"*He said trying to brighten the mood*

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2016, 02:59:24 AM »
There is a pause. Talia gives the deer a 'this cant be happening look'. Her shoulders sag and she moans. "I am screwed...ain't I?"