The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Um, hiloo...  (Read 477 times)

Offline Spitly

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Brown & Blue
Um, hiloo...
« on: June 30, 2016, 02:32:10 AM »

Hiloo, I'm Spitly. Hi. Um... line? Can someone please feed me my lines? I need my lines! Hold on let me look at the perma-post... "What is your/your fursona's name" Already done... "How long have you been a part of the furry fandom?" Oh, okay I can do that. *Ahem* I've been a part of the fandom since early September of 2015, but I haven't really been active in it until now. Okay what's next... "What are your interests?" I don't let people lend money from me, so I have no interest. Unless you mean the other "interests", which would be gaming, arting, and whatever else I happen to be doing at the moment. Okay, next one... "Any favorite games/movies/music?" All of them, I guess. It's hard not to please me, really. I'm one of those weird people who listens to punk rock and then sits down to play Nintendogs, and then an hour later start watching Orange is the New Black. I'm wonderful. What's next... "What's your favorite color?" Wisteria, omgod. That color is where it's AT. Strange that my fursona doesn't even have any hint of any violet, though. Idk, I'll make one like that. Maybe a sheep... Idk, I've started to like the idea of having a sheep fursona... Okay, last one... "Anything in particular you're hoping to find on the site?" Friends. Or people I already know, because, seriously, that would be really cool. Okay, that's all of the gimme questions on the perma-post... So I guess I'm done. Bye!
Chocolate Is Super Yummy!

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Um, hiloo...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 05:30:09 AM »
Hi Spitly! I'm John. I happen to live in the town that's home to the world's biggest wisteria plant. We have an annual wisteria festival. Anyway, welcome to the forum!
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")