The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Is It Over?  (Read 458 times)

guest22811

Is It Over?
« on: June 29, 2016, 02:07:06 PM »
I'm sorry dad for not listening to you because you think you're in control of everything.
I'm sorry dad for telling you to stop feeding the cat human food because she's not allowed to have it.
I'm sorry dad for suggesting my opinions to you because to you they don't matter.
I'm sorry dad that i feed the dog very early in the morning then very late in the night that you don't notice it and think I'm starving him to death.
I'm sorry dad for having insomnia and therefore waking up very late then not being able to walk the dog.
I'm sorry dad for giving up violin because you forced me to do it everyday like a slave and I got no reward.
I'm sorry dad that I don't eat dinner because you're so lazy that you just buy microwave food everyday and make me eat it.
I'm sorry dad that my sister is your favorite.
I'm sorry dad that your actions caused my brother's suicide. You tormented him, restricted him so much, made fun of his relationship, and forced him to do what you're making me do now.
I'm sorry dad for getting sh*t grades because you compare me so much to other people.
I'm sorry dad for apparently making you mad with my opinions that you start swearing at me.
I'm sorry dad that you even go to church. I don't think you're learning anything there.
I'm sorry dad for buying fur with my own pocket money because apparently you think you can monitor what I buy and you teased me about it.
I'm sorry dad for unintentionally losing items such as many umbrellas, jackets etc. because you always stress my a$$ off about it.
I'm sorry dad for having to get onto my knees and beg for you to stop feeding the cat because it's bad for her but you kept doing it.
I'm sorry dad that a few years ago, you said that you were growing old and if you were being stubborn, you asked me to remind you that you were being, well, stubborn.
I'm sorry dad that you were too stubborn to listen to me when I said you were too stubborn.
I'm sorry dad that you hate your own parents. They're really nice grandparents and you should respect them.
I'm sorry dad that you don't have any friends because of all of the above.
I'm sorry dad that I apparently piss you off so much that I feel unwelcome in your room.
I'm sorry dad that I basically live in the shed because I don't belong in the house.
I'm sorry dad that I'm that annoying to you that you always ignore me
I'm sorry dad that I've self harmed. I wonder why.
I'm sorry dad that you're like this.

I'm sorry.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Is It Over?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 08:52:42 PM »
*hugs you tightly* I know what an evil dad can do, and what he makes others thinks and do. Please, stay strong. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm surviving, and others have survived. I know it is hard. I know fearing the man who is supposed to be there for you. I know being lonely. I know being kicked over and over again. Please stay strong. I will help anyway I can.

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 01:06:27 AM »
Don't say sorry to a piece of trash who doesn't deserve the right to call you daughter. My step-father was just as bad, if not physically abusive as well. He'd always not only belittle me, but my friends as well. So I know the pain you've gone through in a way. You can rise above him. You can be great on your own merits. And there are plenty who will be willing to support you.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 01:10:26 AM by Rob_Silvermyst »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 05:19:23 AM »
I'm sorry you feel the need to apologize to someone like that. I honestly don't think he deserves your apology for anything. You're the one who should be getting the apologies, not him. He sounds like someone who suffers from an inferiority complex.

You can choose your friends but not your family. Some people go their whole lives with bad relationships with their families. I hope you're able to change yours to a better one. I was able to get my parents to listen when I started going to family councelling. I would never go home because I never wanted to be there. Things are a lot better now and I hope you're able to change things into the right direction.

Living with dad can be hard sometimes but it's not forever. You will find your way soon.