The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Wolfs pride.  (Read 15867 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: A Wolfs pride.
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 06:55:13 PM »
It barely flinches but looks at the newer wolf intensely. "I am Kameor Winterdeath, wolf." Its voice is husky, wolf fur shining dully. "I have just feasted fox and would be more than happy to share... If the need be..." Its aqua eyes regard both with dull intensity, much like a bored fascination. "The caribu are moving slowly uphill. There are a small pack of deer nearby, maybe half a mile off the South." It looks away from them towards the sky.

The moon is shining brightly, casting a pool of light onto Kameor.{KAH-me-OR} Kameor smiles and howls a greeting to it. "Good evening, Haloe. {HAH-low-e} You must be excited for our hunt this day."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:23:14 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Gone

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 04:09:19 PM »
*karakzon notices ur haprihension and laughts, then looks at the fox and smiles calmly*

"come, we have work to do, join us if u wish Kameor the fox", *walks off in the direction of the herd*, "you coming wolf?, i bet the pups cant wait all night, it has been, a bad winter". *sets off at a steady jog so the fox can keep up if they want*, "i have a feeling we shall be joined soon,..."*muttering, something about other scents* *looks back* " you can call me Karakzon by the way,.....".

(just to make shure no ones butted out of the story, come on in ^^, only if ur gonna stay though).

(also note we dont know eatch others names unless we announce them to each other, just to keep things realistic in a sense).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 04:16:14 PM by Karakzon »

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »
streatchs and sits down under a tree looking around, for something to do

(i forgot i was in this rp hehe)
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 02:17:58 AM »
i sleep against a tree,cold and hungrie

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 09:30:16 PM »
Kameor looks at him again then nods. "I will follow." It's voice held a hint of a feminine sound. It howls goodbye to the moon and gets on all fours. "Your kind are very strange, Karakzon. They do not howl good morning to the moon or wish Haloe a safe journey through the sky? I wonder how it is this."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:54:53 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Raiden

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Picture Not Available
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 09:37:17 PM »
"ill come, my pack needs this, or we probably will starve... the quicker the better, ive been getting the feeling that a blizzard might be coming soon, and i want to be inside my den by the time it hits"
HI THAR FURRIES

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »
Kameor breifly glanced back at the other wolf and snorted. "If you are coming then come." It's aqua eyes slwoly glided over every object within sight. It seemed to be searching for something as it combed Karakzon and the other wolf's frames, something that looked similar to the wolf to its right. "What is your name, Wolf of Humans."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gone

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 11:21:18 AM »
*laughts idly and looks up at the moon breifly* *It is not full moon tonight*

"come, what is your name wolf brother? o so untrusting, we might as well get on if were going to hunt, well drag the carcuses back to your packs cave after we have had our fills if that will convince you that we have no intention of harm to you or what ever pack you came from".

Offline Raiden

• Prancing Pony
  • Picture Not Available
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 01:17:44 PM »
"my name Zeffon ,and lets just say that betrayal is something common to me, i dont trust many anymore, unless they prove theyre worth and loyalty, then i dont trust you" he said as he walked a bit faster, trying to lead towards the caribue
HI THAR FURRIES

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 02:33:48 PM »
"I welcome you to my resting place with trusting paws, Zeffon." Kameor replies, chuckling softly. It's laugh resembled the tinkling of silver bells. "You may wish to follow someone that knows where they are going." It smirks and paces in front of him, leading the way towards the packs. "You must be very careful not ot make noise, they are easily frightened at this time..." It looks about, stopping abruptly. "There is something hunting us...maybe..." Its' voice shook slightly, it was frightened.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Raiden

• Prancing Pony
  • Picture Not Available
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 09:39:46 PM »
"hm... i get the feeling that something is amiss... something has gone wrong around here.... does anyone else smell a faint scent of blood nearby?" said Ziffon as he moved slowly back, not sure with his soroundings "...... the blizard is getting closer.... we need to move to some shelter, and now!" he said as he quickly started to run towards a broken tree
HI THAR FURRIES

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 09:50:30 PM »
sits down under a tree and waits for a scent
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 11:32:44 PM »
i crawl on the branch above the girl and drop a little patch of snow on her,then fall onto the ground from the branch and land in a pile of snow infront of her

Offline Gone

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 08:55:54 AM »
"Your nose is amiss Zeffon, i do smell blood, it seems someone has already got to the killing grounds before us, come we shelter now and their will be no time before our meals  depart the area"*goes into full stride showing how large a wolf Karakzon is, easly out pacing you both so you have to jog rather fast to keep up*"by the way we are being followed, so that blizzard, which will only be minor will be of aid to us, those who follow are another few wolfs, but they are not aware of coming up behind us yet or they would have attacked, it is a violent group behind us, it is their full pack that follows" *slowly goes quieter to a murmer as we draw nearer to the grounds**the blizzard is starting to pick up*"this storm will make good cover for hunting, we will have no need for steal wile this masks our presence, if Zeffon isent with us we can go and drag him out after weve killed, he is still very young".

(Fang and Tribane, you could join in the story if u turn up at the killing grounds, unlss you want to wait till later on).

Offline Raiden

• Prancing Pony
  • Picture Not Available
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 01:15:02 PM »
"ill stay here, if any of those wolves appear, ill warn you, but i cant handle blizzards, thats how many get frazen around here... especialy when you havent eaten in days..." said zaffon as he dug under the tree a bit so he could have more room,so he would be safe from the blizzard
HI THAR FURRIES