The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Homestead (Horror RP)  (Read 4911 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Silent Homestead (Horror RP)
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2016, 01:02:05 AM »
Could I go after him she gets all the fun and well I'm having a hard time trusting her that she won't come and slit my throat... 'He looks at the vulture.' And I have this new crossbow I want to try out one hit in the leg and he falls.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:05:16 AM by Folic Acid »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2016, 01:02:27 AM »
With a nod she replied "Yes sir." This was often asked, as she was the hunter. Chasing after their victims who attempted to escape the cult.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2016, 01:04:45 AM »
*Walks slowly out of the room until I'm out of sight - Sprints down the hall avoiding the restroom completely - Runs upstairs and locks myself in a large storage room - Puts a chair on the door so nobody gets in*

Oh god! I gotta get out of here!

*Ruffles through boxes to find anything of use - Finds a small rusty bone saw - Goes to the barricaded window and starts sawing at it*

C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!   

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2016, 01:06:01 AM »
The vulture looks at Folic and sighs, "You can find the other person in the basement. Zaida will find Firefly."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2016, 01:09:39 AM »
Well as long as nothing else is chopped off. 'Throws the two finger bones on the plate and stands up walking back down the stairs taking the keys with me.' Hey lion or what ever you are you hungry?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2016, 01:15:32 AM »
The vulture looks at the grandfather clock that sits in the kitchen, he counts down, "Five... Four.... Three... Two... One... Zaida, bring him to me. Alive."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2016, 01:19:47 AM »
Taking one last drink of the wine she stood up. "Alive, Will do." Jogging down the hall she glanced in the bathroom seeing no wolf. Then began to run upstairs, all of the doors were open or unlocked.... except one. She walked over making sure her boots were heard, before she knocked "firefly, please calm down. Open up." The last part was cold.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2016, 01:25:24 AM »
*Whispers to myself - heart racing - sweating from every pour*

How does she know I'm here!?

*Ignores Zaida - continues to saw at the barricade - Light begins to shine through the window as I continue to saw the boards - I'm still too big to fit*

I can see light! Almost there!... That chair needs to hold!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:27:32 AM by Firefly Wolf »

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2016, 01:27:02 AM »
'seeing her still laying there obviously out cold again her picked her up and sat her on the kitchen floor.' Here we are she is out cold so not much coming from her... Anything else?
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2016, 01:28:27 AM »
"Wolf!... OPEN THE DOOR!!" She yelled, starting to slam her side into it repeatedly.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2016, 01:35:55 AM »
The vulture sat in the dinning from he leaned back in his chair and began to whistle, he heard the sounds of a door being slammed into. He sat up and began to walk towards the noise. He stopped in the hallway and watched Zaida slam into the door. He walked up to Zaida and asked, "Mind if I try?" he had the machete in his hand and began to hack at the door, pieces of wood began to fly off as he began to see inside the room.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2016, 01:36:27 AM »
*Runs over to the door and reinforces it with a dresser - runs back over to the window and saws at it again - I can almost fit - The moonlight is now illuminating the whole room*

Please God Help me!! C'mon!! Almost there!! 

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2016, 01:39:10 AM »
'follows the vulture.' Awww come on just give it a small nudge hehe.
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2016, 01:41:13 AM »
Zaida folded her arms behind her back patiently, watching carefully as he continue to hack at the old wooden door.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2016, 01:41:47 AM »
The vulture screamed, "Son of a %^$#$" He turned around and told Zaida, "Keep trying to get in!" He made his way down stairs and ran outside towards the congregation. He started to scream at them, "Inside that building is a heathen! He is trying to stop us from praying to all mighty Jesus Christ! Stop him!" The congregation all stood up and made there way around the house they all stood still waiting for him to escape.