The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: IMF: Mission Impossible (1-on-1 RP)  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
Re: IMF: Mission Impossible (1-on-1 RP)
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2016, 06:05:07 AM »
*yawns and stretches before following suit* so...what do you think we're looking for now? *her voice was soft, still sleepy from being woken up*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2016, 10:08:20 PM »
As he and Kit entered the cargo bay they were not alone. The flight attendant who handed them the glasses was there. She was a long tall black fox with silver earrings that jingled when she walked. The woman came over to Reedy handed him and Kit a pack.

They're waiting for you Agents.

There was purple eye liner around her eyes. They accented the sharp features of her face. Her thick Russian accent persisted through every word. And though Reedy thought to ask her about what was happening her face was brittle, hard and harsh. An expression of worry and doubt embroidered deep inside.

She slid to the right and released the hatch. Slowly the ramp lowered and a powerful suction of wind filled the cabin. Down below about 10,000ft was the Pacific Ocean, not an island or continent in sight.

"What am I suppose to do?" Keith's grip around his pack tightened.

She looked down on him and Kit her face still cold as a stone.

Survive.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2016, 10:04:12 AM »
She pulled on the pack and took a deep breath. She grabbed Keith's hand and squeezed it in a reassuring manner* I've got your 6 boss. We've got this. We jump on 3. 1...2... *just then she leapt from the plane pulling reedy out of the door with her* 3!! *she hollered and giggled looking into reedys eyes for a brief moment. Her eyes shined in the day light. Depending on how the sun hit them, they almost seemed to sparkle. She released reedys hand and reached over to pull his chute. Watching the parachute deploy she grabbed a hold of reedys hands again this time holding on for dear life. She looked out and admired the horizon before looking back up at keith for reassurance. She was scared but she wouldn't let him see it. She didn't want him to think she was weak. So she hid her fear deep down inside of her. If only for a moment as they floated slowly down into the ocean*

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2016, 12:48:26 AM »
The water was frigid, he swam over to her. Reedy didn't know what to say, they circumstances were less than dire. He looked down, there wasn't a reef or sand just a dark blue expanse of never ending water.

Two words rolled around in his brainpan and they slipped out almost instinctually "Hold on!"

They had barely rolled off his tongue when a motorboat, a pontoon with two anthros on it rolled up beside them. The anthros were armed and in military garb. They didn't say a word when they scooped Keith and Kit up into the boat. One steered the watercraft while the other wordlessly watched over them.

He turned over and saw Agent Tigre shivering. The coyote carefully, slowly raised his arm over her and pulled the tigress close to keep her warm. At this speed when the boat was literally flying from one wave to the next it was hard to keep a normal temperature. Off in the distance there was a large mound or hill, he couldn't quite explain it except that it was peculiar. It came up out of the ocean in a mountain of gun metal grey. They motored up to it as two large outer doors opened.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2016, 01:30:25 AM »
*looked around and observed her surroundings* reedy...what is this place *she pulled herself closer to him* where are we? *she shivered and shook. She was freezing. She was always very eager and often didn't think clearly before reacting. This time she truly regretted her decision*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:42:16 AM by Kittenthetigress »

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2016, 03:46:12 AM »
One of the anthros pointed their gun at Reedy and nudged him forward onto the dock. Water drained off the fortress, Reedy turned and grabbed Kits paw. They continued up as per the guards and waited at the entrance. The lock depressurized and opened. A feline, a tall thin puma came out to greet them, but neither Reedy nor Kit knew who he was.

Good evening agents. I'm sorry about all this but we've been dealt few cards. Considering the current circumstances we took needed precautions. As you both know we have on good intel a double agent has infiltrated us. As of 08:00 this morning we've begun operation "Lockout". We've liquified all our assets, no reason to take a chance. When Intellegence reviewed our agency one Division in particular seems corrupted especially since most mission have gone array in that sector.

Kit and Reedy followed him inside the fortress. He stopped again and turned to face them, his face austere and hard. Around them in a room of synthetic light were many agents/operatives working at desks plotting their next move.

This is IMF's Evac Fort. You see the mole is deep inside and we're gonna lose blood removing it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 03:51:34 AM by Cloud Titan »

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2016, 02:26:18 AM »
Lockout? *she just got this gig and NOW something decides to go really left. Sighing softly she squeezed reedys paw. She was freezing. The guards lead them down a large corridor with two rooms. One on each side. They were directed to separate rooms to change into drier clothes. She looked around the room she was assigned. It was simple. Single mattress, built in bathroom, stand up shower. It was almost like a studio apartment she had*

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2016, 02:35:24 AM »
Reedy tried to hold onto Kit's paw as the guards separated them for their quarters. He pulled off his soaking shirt, pulled it over his head and sat down in the bathroom facing the tile shower. The agent looked down at his paws and thought.

"Who?! Who was the mole?" The coyote dropped his drawers and slipped into a nice hot shower.

When he had finished Reedy wrapped the towel around his waist. He stood motionless at the mirror staring back at himself. So many questions flooded his mind, who was that puma, what did the mole want? They rolled around in a blur of poorly executed organization.

Keith had handed his clothes to the guard to clean but didn't give him any to substitute with. After a while he impatiently left the bathroom and wandered about his room. There was a knock but he wasn't sure who it could've been. His mind went immediately over to Kit, hoping she was safe. A sigh of relief left him as the guard's arm handed him the clothes from behind the door.

When you're done, The Secretary would like to see you and Agent Kit.

Reedy pieced together the puma and the guard referring to The Secretary. The puma had to be him, but he was so confidential even Reedy didn't know who he was.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.