The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Transformers: Robots In Disguise  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Baz Fuhrmann

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Old School Star Fox Pilot Extrodinaire
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 5 foot 10 inches
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: medium
Transformers: Robots In Disguise
« on: May 16, 2016, 08:25:43 PM »
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Robots_in_Disguise_%282015_cartoon%29

Transformers: Robots in Disguise is an animated television series that premiered on Cartoon Network in the United States on March 14, 2015.  Set years after Transformers: Prime, the show follows Bumblebee as he travels back to Earth after the prison ship Alchemor crash-lands on the planet. Charged with rounding up the escaped Decepticon prisoners, he reluctantly takes command of a new team of Autobots.
The show made its worldwide debut in late December 2014, with the first 13 episodes released as pay-to-view content on Chinese video streaming website
In September 2015, Hasbro announced a second season of the show.  Season 2 began screening on February 20, 2016, with a third season set for release in fall 2016. 
Season 1 of the show is currently available on Netflix in certain regions.
I LOVE this show!  My favorite male Autobot is Sideswipe, my favorite female Autobot is Windblade.

It was cool that they made references to Raf, Miko, and Jack, and that we had ol' "I needed that!" Ratchet guest appearing in the season 2 finale.
Get Out Of My Room!