The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 'The Legend of Shade' - PM for Invite - ACCEPTING APPS / OPEN  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: 'The Legend of Shade' - PM for Invite - ACCEPTING APPS / OPEN
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 10:59:23 AM »
Raz growled then looked up at the wolf, "Well, I'll return you from whence you came!", Raz then did a sort of battlecry, and his body was then engulfed by a Silvery fire, and he blasted off up to the Wolf at a tremendous speed, "Your life ends now!", Raz then met with the beast, parried around it, stabbed it's back and began to drive it down into the ground.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 03:48:21 PM »
"WHAT THE—"

Arca took out a soldier that was sneaking up just behind Weeshi. With this, his senses were on fire and high alert. This made him angry.

The commotion becomes a plethora of combat, and because of this, Weeshi heads in while thinking of a trick he has in order to distract him... but he must get through all the other shadows in his room. He goes up to an unholy being nearest to him, and lured its ears with Weeshi's yell. It lunged towards him, but he thereby kicked its chest onto the ground and slit the throat. Black, unreal-looking blood was oozing, and he knew perfectly well then this isn't a hallucination. It's actually happening.

But Weeshi then gradually gains more confidence, while he goes through each shadow that focused on the mouse. He distracts each one with his tricks in his pouches, consisting of fake screaming, puffs of smokes and clouds, and peculiar sounds, and finishes them off with the blade running through their necks or breaking them.

After he made his way near the wolf, he suddenly became distraught with fear. His edges of vision were slightly blurring, and Weeshi is only keeping the endless amount of shadows away from him. He's trying to keep his breath steady. He doesn't know what to do with the wolf; he's seven feet tall, he's in the air, and is unflinching. This wolf would be unmoved at whatever Weeshi pulls out...

"Shit!"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 04:56:16 PM by WeeshiSniip »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2016, 04:23:03 PM »
As Raz was driving  the beast towards the ground, its tail came up behind Raz and threw Raz off and they continued to fight in the air, "Just die already!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Arca Wyld

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'd float away, but you're my gravity.
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine (Long muzzle, pointed ears)
  • Coloring: Dark roan grey, white muzzle, white paws
  • Height: 5' 4"
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Toned, curvy
  • Currently: Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/shewolfreigns
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2016, 07:08:18 PM »
Arca made the last of her rounds, and returned to where she originally stood before the battle. Most of the shadows had fallen, with the stag keeping the remaining few busy. She watched as the dragon attempted to subdue the shadow wolf, just to be flung away by his morphing tail. She looked to her left to see the mouse look to the beast in horror; she staggered over to stand by him and she forced herself to stand up straight. She hovered her paws over her chest, closing her eyes and focusing hard as a warping gold orb began to be pulled from her chest. The light began to fill the room, seeming to chase after the darkness that hung in the room. The evil being looked to her from the air, shadowy wings spread wide. He clenched his fist so hard, black blood flowed from his hand as he cut himself, and he morphed the blood into a sort of shiruken. He howled with laughter as he threw them to Arca with intent to kill.

'Sweet little child, do you even know who I am!?'

She drew into herself slightly as she looked at the incoming blades, but she stood her ground.

'I am Shade! I'm the very monster you folks should fear! I control the reaper, I control the dark, I alone will drag you to the depths!'

He head began to morph and split apart, becoming numerous serpentine heads. They all hissed at the same time.

'Stay still so I can tear you away from this realm...'

They all split off, going for numerous members of the group as one head remained locked on Arca. It took the original wolf shape as it smirked to the young woman. Arca waved an arm out, and a sparkling gust of wind knocked the shiruken aside. They dispersed as poofing shadows, and Shade shook his head and laughed again.

'Your efforts are in vain, daughter of Bright. You will not live through this!'

She continued to charge the orb, hitting one knee as she began using her own life energy to fuel it. A small sweat broke from her chest and neck as the orb grew warm, and she looked to Shade with a small grin.

'I just need a little more time...'

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2016, 08:24:30 PM »
Weeshi broke his stare at the being once Arca stood up straight by him. He saw her pull a gold orb from her... chest... and there was blinding light. There was welcoming warmth. It was all happening too fast...

Arca, daughter of Bright. Unholy thing. What is happening? Why? DAUGHTER OF BRIGHT? ITS NAME IS SHADE?! Why did I come here?! DON'T DIE! SHIRUK—?!

He immediately delved onto the ground, and immediately pulled out a tiny, but thick wood slab against another incoming shiruken at him. Weeshi froze for a second upon seeing the blade halfway through the wood. Small, serpentine heads were heading towards him, which made him immediately stand up and punch the first two out of the way. They disappeared.

He then looked over at Arca, who was grinning at Shade, but wearing out. He would pull out a trick again to distract the wolf, but it was staring right at both Arca and Weeshi... then he decided to vanish again with a poof. He moves quickly, but slowly, avoiding everything and everyone to find the being's blind side.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:39:46 AM by WeeshiSniip »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2016, 08:51:15 PM »
Raz then flew towards the wolf he was fighting and did a sort of uppercut with his sword by dipping down and rising up immediately, and severed the Wolf's head, with the head falling down and turning to dust before it hit the ground, Raz then incinerated the wolf's head, turning it to ash.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:43:44 AM by Razuel »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2016, 09:16:32 PM »

Maxwell had been in Murr for all of about thirty minutes and something had already gone wrong. Brilliant. One moment he was taking a stroll, making note of his surroundings, useful shops and stalls, anything else that could be helpful, and then the next moment a dock sets on fire. He wasn't worried though. It hadn't reached him yet. A more foolish man would take that as a sign to charge headlong towards the flames, try and save some innocent people. The people who were capable would save themselves and their loved ones, anyone else is an unfortunate casualty. He took a deep breath and he could feel his nose burn slightly as the stench of smoke attacked his senses. How he wished his nose wasn't so strong.

He resumed his casual stride, he wasn't too close to the fire, yet he should definitely move. He would waste time when he was dead, no sooner. Being burnt to death wouldn't exactly be a good time either. He pondered on people's reactions to his black robes. There was the usual, the assumption he worships some occult being, or other such ridiculous assumptions, then there was the regular suspicion. He could understand that suspicion. Why trust a man who shows up in your village, hiding his body and face from everyone? You don't. That would be unwise. A guard rushed past the white wolf and caused him to stumble and his hood to slip down. He scowled and resisted the urge to tell the disrespectful whelp to watch where he was going. Disaster always makes people forget courtesy. Why can't they just remain calm and move to safety? Though he supposed it was also his fault as well, after all, his eyes were focused less on where he was going and more in the direction of the church up on the hill. Something about it just drew his eye to it. 

Offline Arca Wyld

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'd float away, but you're my gravity.
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine (Long muzzle, pointed ears)
  • Coloring: Dark roan grey, white muzzle, white paws
  • Height: 5' 4"
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Toned, curvy
  • Currently: Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/shewolfreigns
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2016, 06:39:53 PM »
Arca gasped as the beings surrounded her,and she looked up at Shade as he continued to hover. He snarled and twirled around in the air as he formed a new head, then looked to the dragon who flew around him. His arms morphed into black vines as they wrapped around the whole sense of battle ground, attempting to grasp anyone and anything they swung near. They whipped about violently as they desperately looked for a target, some even attaching to walls and debris in a hurry. Some flew toward Arca, but were mostly in vain thanks to the spirits. They glowed and stood unharmed as the vines smacked across them, only to be dispersed into golden dust. Arca barely got to her feet as she continued to charge the bright orb.

'Just give up, you evil creature! Why are you even here? This is a neutral town! You have no business here!'

Shade laughed out loud as he sent out more vines to Arca. One managed to snake around the spirits and grab her arm, the one charging up the orb. It tried to rip it away from her chest, but Arca used the last of her physical energy to keep it there, dropping back to her knees to use her weight to keep the vine from pulling it away. Shade's tongue hung to the side of his face as he looked on to her.

'I am chaos, I am the dark. I go where I please and replace where light once was. That is my purpose!'

The vine began to lift Arca into the air, preparing to violently hurl her into a wall. She kept true to the charging orb, and smiled as the gold hue began to warp into a sort of blue fire. The spirits who were guarding her floated up as well to follow her,and seemed to be drawn to the orb. Arca's hair covered her face as she smiled down at the orb, knowing her time to move was finally able to come. She looked to Shade and let out a bark, throwing her paws to the side. The orb morphed into a sort of arrow and shot out at the beast, making a magical whirring sound as it cut through the being with ease. For a moment, nothing happened. Shade looked to her and laughed as he began to move forward.

'Meaning you must be eliminated, child of Bright! Your ploy will not be success-'

The shadows began to disperse and writhe in pain as a slow light began to flow through Shade's body. He looked down to see his shadow based body begin to melt away, all the black energy turning to gold dust and flowing towards Arca. He howled in agony as he grasped his face, using what power he could just to keep his form intact.

'NO! What's happening to me!? AUGHHH!'

Arca willed the spirits forward to leave her side as she began to fall to the floor, trailed by the angelic dust that began to flow back into her body. Her eyes began to close as she whirled in the sky, looking on to Shade and being barely conscious.

'N-now or never, friends... I've done all I can. We can end him now...'

She passed out mid-air out of exhaustion.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2016, 07:00:00 PM »
Razuel nodded at Arca and began to run towards the downed Shade, sword drawn, fire flaming along it.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2016, 02:10:03 AM »
Weeshi kept walking while invisible, until a black vine unexpectedly pushed him to a wall. He was visible yet again, and arms bound. He could not move at all; Weeshi was paralyzed. Underpowered, outnumbered. The visibility trick was just like a child's magic trick all of a sudden. Tunsper has died. Weeshi has trouble accepting that he will die... until the vine turns into gold dust.

Having lost all understanding of this world's logic at this point from the events that swung by, he stepped once every three seconds towards the wolf. Weeshi felt like he has been flogged...

He sees four ghost figures surrounding Arca, with a vine that grabbed onto her. He couldn't believe everything that was happening. It was like the world was ending, plus the town that is still burning all around.

Weeshi then witnesses the shadows dispersing, crying and screeching like damned souls. Shade's body is flickering and melting...

"N-now or never, friends... I've done all I can. We can end him now..."

The second after Weeshi heard that from Arca, one of the ghosts passes right through him as an entity of both non-existence and light. He drops onto the floor, until he feels encouraged to finish Shade off. He feels new, otherworldly strength within him. His body also feels heavier; there are now new pouches on him. He pulls out gunpowder, salt, and a match. He decorates his daggar, covered in thick, black blood, with the powder and salt.

He lights the daggar on fire with the match, and immediately threw it at the wolf, awaiting good results...

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 11:11:09 PM »
Maxwell stared up at the church on a hill, something was going on over there, and he wanted to know what it was. He got the sense it was something strange and magical. Possibly even eldritch in nature. A smile spread across his face as he proceeded to head up the hill with a purpose to his steps, carrying himself with confidence. He rested his hand upon the hilt of his dagger, just in case.

Of course, he wasn't quite prepared for the hectic scene unfolding before him, several people, all fighting some sort of strange black, shadow-like wolf. His smile only widened, he had no idea what was going on, but he was certainly rather interested. He decided to keep quiet for now and not draw attention to himself, so he could observe what was going on.