The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom of Randomness  (Read 10611 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Kingdom of Randomness
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2016, 01:47:58 PM »
shoon walks to foxi and sits next to her "everything alright? do you need anything?"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2016, 05:19:32 PM »
Cifero, being asleep, ignored Michen, but Sybil ran over to Foxi, seeing if she needed help as well.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2016, 12:09:15 PM »
Foxi's only response was a small, shaky whimpering noise.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2016, 12:11:49 PM »
"look unless you say something we cant exacly help you" shoon said in a calm tone.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2016, 12:19:04 PM »
Foxi hid her face under her tail, only the tip of her blunt, shorter-than usual muzzle poking out from under it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2016, 12:20:32 PM »
"listen if you need help we are here for you, whatever happend we can workout something"

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »
Foxi suddenly sat up. "Ciel!" she hissed. "Get out here and take a message to Kyro!"

A little brown cat with pink patches around his eyes, a pink muzzle, white paws, a pink tailtip, red heart-shaped outlines connected to red swirls on his body, and a red bow around the base of his tail trotted up, a notepad and pen in his mouth.

"Tell her to get over here right this instant-- and bring Katsuro and Karasu!" Foxi growled without turning around. She watched as the kitten nodded and wrote something on the pad of paper, then ran off with it in his mouth.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2016, 01:02:56 PM »
"hm this is gonna be interesting, in the mean time im gonna build a pillow fort!" shonn stands up and walk a copule steps away and begins to build a small hut from pillow the surfuce from the ground.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2016, 01:06:19 PM »
Ciel returned and sat in front of Foxi, adjusting the pale purple scarf he wore on his neck.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2016, 06:30:13 PM »
Sybil watched on respectfully, curious about what was transpiring.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2016, 12:48:55 PM »
Suddenly a white kitsune with light gray hair, a gray trenchcoat, red eyes and only three tails rather than nine walked up, followed by a feral silver-and-white eastern dragon with one red eye and one blue eye, and an odd-looking silver-and-white creature with hair that started out dark gray and gradually turned white on top of its head, small wings on its back and even smaller ones under its large, long ears, and two eastern dragon-like tails; also a feral. Its bright green eyes were clouded, indicated that the creature was blind.

Foxi watched them approach. "Hi Katsuro! Hi Karasu! Hi Kyro!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2016, 05:31:46 AM »
Sybil watched the approach of the newcomers. "Greetings," she murmured, raising a hand.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2016, 12:52:14 PM »
As the strange creature approached, more details became visible. It had long, white horns, and tufts of gray-tipped white feathers on the back of the forelegs; though the hindlegs had tufts of dark gray fur. She also wore a golden key with a black string around her neck. "Greetings," she replied. "I am Kyro Cloudwatcher." Katsuro, the kitsune, waved shyly, and Karasu simply dipped her head, her mismatched eyes narrowed as always.

Foxi began to approach the three, her face solemn but her green eyes glittering with excitement. She couldn't hold back from giving a small grin.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2016, 01:15:04 PM »
"alright what is happening?" shoon asked wondering.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2016, 03:22:46 AM »
Sybil bowed gently. "...Cloudwatcher?"