The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Reference Sheet for Razuel  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Reference Sheet for Razuel
« on: March 06, 2016, 08:51:14 PM »
So, recently I've taken a hand to drawing my Dragon anthro , however although it is a good start, I'd appreciate if someone could do a 'better' job on Razuel.

So if you are interested, PM me or just post here.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Nutmeg

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • A squirrel with a sweet tooth.
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Purple fur with a pink border and a light yellow underside. Light pink hair.
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 60kg
  • Build: A little curvier than average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Shop shop shop til you drop
Re: Reference Sheet for Razuel
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »
I think I could do something for you if you'd like  ^_^
I've attached a dragon ref sheet I've done very recently, so you can see what it would look like.

[attachment deleted by admin]
^ That's right, a spice was named after this squirrel!!
^ Is the best squirrel and also the sweetest

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Reference Sheet for Razuel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »
Ooh, yes, I'm very interested, feel free to do one.

If there are any details that you need, just PM me, and I'll try to get back to you, however if I do not get back to you after a certain time, you can go to my FA, there is a recently done portrait of my dragon there that might help.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel