The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: To seek an end.  (Read 30420 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: To seek an end.
« Reply #780 on: February 25, 2016, 03:27:32 AM »
Alka's heart burned warmly with happiness, as he slowly put his arms around Clare as well. "Y-Yay...."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #781 on: February 25, 2016, 04:07:06 AM »
Clare murred happily, feeling very much the same thing. "Yay indeed..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #782 on: February 25, 2016, 04:54:04 AM »
Alka really wanted to stay hugging Clare, but he had things he needed to get around to doing. "W-While it is nice and all, I umm..." He slowly released the hug. "I have work to do... I've stocked the fridge with some nicer food and stuff so umm... enjoy... Also, the chocolates are for you... I-If you didn't notice..."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #783 on: February 25, 2016, 05:18:25 AM »
Alka really wanted to stay hugging Clare, but he had things he needed to get around to doing. "W-While it is nice and all, I umm..." He slowly released the hug. "I have work to do... I've stocked the fridge with some nicer food and stuff so umm... enjoy... Also, the chocolates are for you... I-If you didn't notice..."

Clare nodded, rubbing the back of her head. "Thank you," she said, gently accepting the gifts. "I, uh... I also have some work to do."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #784 on: February 25, 2016, 05:20:53 AM »
Alka smiled. "I-If you need me, I'll be in my room watching the early morning lecture I missed. Bye..." Alka bolted over to his room and flopped onto his bed.

Reference of Alka

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #785 on: February 25, 2016, 02:31:59 PM »
//Love how you guys are still in on this~! Keep enjoying yourselves okay? I gotta read back and see where I can go from here~!
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #786 on: February 26, 2016, 02:34:14 AM »
Clare grinned widely and quickly got something to put the flowers in, then changed into her painting clothes and started a new piece.

(Okay, gotcha! ^w^ Welcome back!)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #787 on: February 26, 2016, 02:40:21 AM »
After spending some time screaming into his pillow, Alka looked straight and sighed. Idunbelieveitsheactuallylikes-no-lovesmeomgIdunbelieveit

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #788 on: February 26, 2016, 02:53:37 AM »
Clare blushed darkly as she painted, thoughts of Alka popping into her head. I can't believe he l.... he loves me. I thought it would be a while until I found someone... The wolf bit her lip. I'm going to have to be careful, though- he doesn't know everything about me yet...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: February 26, 2016, 02:29:15 PM »
A smile crossed the wolf's lips as he sat down at his bench and started up his laptop. I wonder... Can I tell her about my tail...? Or my past at all?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #790 on: February 26, 2016, 04:07:31 PM »
He's probably gonna see me in states of undress all the time now.... He'll notice, Clare thought, standing up and walking over to the mirror. Tugging her shirt up, she could see that her navel was already a quarter of the way healed. How am I going to explain that to him?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #791 on: February 27, 2016, 12:57:18 AM »
Alka happily got on with his work, Clare having left him in a very good mood. I wonder how freaked out she would get? Then again, I'm the only one who is freaked out at that stuff.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: February 27, 2016, 01:10:05 AM »
I really need to get to a store, Clare thought, pulling her shirt back down. Buy some long t-shirts, maybe some wrappings.... I'd just redo the stitches, but I wouldn't be able to get them in the exact same way... plus, it would totally suck.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: February 27, 2016, 01:16:38 AM »
The wolf listened to the lecturer attentively, taking notes accordingly. His mind focused completely on his work now, needing to catch up on what he hadn't done or seen.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #794 on: February 27, 2016, 01:17:47 AM »
The wolf listened to the lecturer attentively, taking notes accordingly. His mind focused completely on his work now, needing to catch up on what he hadn't done or seen.

The wolf sighed and shrugged, then returned to her work, taking a break from painting to work on an essay. Maybe he won't mind at all...