The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257759 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5910 on: April 14, 2022, 09:37:29 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

"Do you have a phantom I can borrow?" Tigress asked looking around the ship trying to find a console or something to find a faster way off  to get to Dragon'taan.

By the Time anybody had noticed the Fury interceptor carrying the Vulpine sith and the odd cat like jedi the 'Shadow Cougar had already left the docking bays, computers calculating a hyperspace jump to Ruusan.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
 Kanan ordered his drink, a dragonfruit lemonaid.

*** Ruusan ***

Nari stepd closer to Baak

"Which concert?" Kelli asked? "What is a concert?" Kelli finsihed.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Drinking already? didn't I tell you to stay out?" Krystal asked Fox, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

A reddish two tailed vixen walked into the kitchen to grab something from the fridge, what appeared to be a submarine sandwich wrapped in paper and plastic, she took it all out and disposed of the wrapping, grabbing a cup from the cubbard as she balanced the plate with the sandwich on her hand, pausing as she set the cup down on the counter, once she saw Zack "Dad whose this?" Amie asked, pointing to Zack with her free hand as she set the plate down on the counter next to the cup she had taken out. "Some new business you have with this handsome Fox?"

"is he single, Mom?" asked a Pink Dragoness, with similar looks to Kyle's Wife, "Grandpa? Who is this?" She asked, motioning towards Zack, Since her mother, Amie the red Fox was busy

*** Ruusan ***

Nari stepped closer to Bahkriid , but backed off when the Pandarian got back up, if the sith got too close to Nari she might sense her connection to the force would be lost...

the others just stood there waiting, until Asara spoke up "So what now?"

*** Sangheilios ***

"Umm Kaidon, with all due respect we have no need to send anyone there, if that is all you need I will get in contact with my friend there and let them know." Kyva responded "Unless you feel my communcations would be, hampered."

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 09:54:58 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #5911 on: April 15, 2022, 02:42:26 AM »
---Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan---

Before Zack could respond to Kyle and Anna, the volley of questions hit him on a sensitive note, reminding him of his family that fell apart. He took a deep breath calming himself and lifting a glass back respectfully towards Anna and Kyle before taking a small drink from his glass.

---Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan---

Vince perked up at the sound of his last name as he whirred around looking for the source of the voice. He spotted another blue avian looking damn near like him, just more worn. He lifted his aviators for a second and dropped them back down covering the red markings around his eyes as he made his way over to the table and casually asked "mind if I join you two?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 02:49:23 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5912 on: April 15, 2022, 07:43:22 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

"An orbital platform? Geez, who was even here before the planet became a deathworld? A lot of stuff built to make sure that nobody ever leaves," Weaver said. "Uh, I hope my insurance covers being shot out of the sky. At least it wasn't my personal ship that was wrecked. Just the company's, which uh... I may be putting in my resignation for, if they haven't already written me off as dead. Hey wait a minute should I even disclose what happened here? Or is this something that a government would rather I never speak of?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5913 on: April 16, 2022, 08:25:17 AM »
*UNSC Allegiance*
Ray accepted the help meekly, standing shakily. He gathered himself slowly. Then the thought hit him.
“The Sith,” he groaned. “He escaped! I bet he knew more than he let on!” He groaned again, leaning against the Spartan.

*Dromund Kaas, Mongdrigan Camp*
The Mongdrigans feasted on the yozusk’s meat, pleased with what the mech was able to do. Ickthis sat at a fire, pulling his share apart with his teeth as he thought. The mech was useful, but the design had a few flaws. He’d spoken to the pilot, who was nursing a bruised nose. Ickthis would speak with the engineers and see what they could fix.

*Deep Space*
The sniffer progressed at a moderate pace, entering the celestial region once occupied by Gamma-5. It drifted along with the debris, hiding as it sorted out hyperspace lanes. It’d remain there for some time.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5914 on: April 19, 2022, 10:10:49 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance ***

"To be fair, Ray, Alduah gave us no reason to doubt him the entire time he was with us," Zuka told Ray. "Near as I can tell, he did not harm any of us, he did not attempt to manipulate any of us, or subvert us, and he helped us get off-world." He then turned his attention to Weaver. "And to answer your questions, Weaver, if the company you worked for thinks you're dead, let them think that. Few people get a clean break like that. Beyond that, we'll alert UNSC FLEETCOM to quarantine this planet until we can find a more permanent solution."

"We can worry about all that later," Frosty said. "Let's get moving. Helm, plot a course for Reach, maximum velocity." He then directed a comment at Tigress. "Sorry, Tigress, but none of the craft in the Allegiance's hangar are FTL-capable. We'll have you back on Dragon'taan in time for the festival, though, don't worry.

*** En Route to Ruusan ***

"Tell me... did my apprentice make it to Ruusan?" Alduah asked Tony and Tonya. "She's a Pandaren, black and white fur pattern."

*** Sangheilios ***

"I am not taking chances with this," Thel told Kyva. "We may need our allies at Dragon'taan for this."

"I don't see why not," Katt commented, scooting over to let Vince sit next to her. Falco looked genuinely surprised to see Vince - not because he recognized him, but because he looked just like him.

"Did I have a clone or something I didn't know about?" Falco commented.

"Your guess is as good as mine, baby," Katt chuckled. Falco blushed slightly. "Oh, come on, Falco, did you really think I'd let you go like that?"

"You never were the type to let a guy like me go," Falco sighed. He looked to Vince. "So what's your name?"

"A concert is a festival of music," Malcolm explained. "The Marauder Festival always features a concert of music every year."

"Have you ordered anything yet?" Travis asked Kari.

"Easy, Krystal," Kyle said. "I invited him in for a drink." He then directed an aside to those that arrived. "And this, ladies, is Zack McCloud. Long story, but don't swarm him." He smiled at Zack. "You get used to a family this big. The dragoness lady there is Leylah, my grandson Jason's mate, and the fox digging in the fridge is my daughter-in-law, Amie."

Markus followed Krystal outside. "Didn't Krystal tell you to stay out?" he asked sarcastically.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5915 on: April 19, 2022, 10:55:17 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance ***

"To be fair he's getting on my nerves about that." Kelsey grumbled, crossing her arms.

"It's a little more than the festival." Tigress admitted.

"We were not told you had an apprentice." Tony said  "We were just told to take you there." Tonya added "The force doesn't always reveal the full picture." Tonya finished.

*** Sangheilios ***

"You really think I should leave for that, Kaidon?" Kyva asked "If that is what you wish, I will do it ,but I could just contact my friend."

"I see." Kelli replied simply.

"I kinda just sat down." Kari explained.

Krystal looked at Kyle with a blank face, "Of all the people, Kyle I would have thought you would have been able to pick up Sarcasm." The blue vixen said, shaking her head for a moment. "Could you remind me where the holo suites are?" She turned to Markus  but didn't say anything further.

"What do you mean 'swarm?' Leylah and Amie asked in unison, just as a younger looking copy of Amie, but black and white furred walked into the kitchen.. "EEP! Grandpa Who is this?" She asked pointing to Zack "I wish you would tell me when you had someone new over."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 01:14:25 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5916 on: April 20, 2022, 05:02:36 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance ***

"I guess I just need to figure out how to pick up the pieces then," Weaver said. "On the bright side, it wasn't my personal ship that was destroyed. So uh, that's somewhere." He turned to Ray, "Oh yeah, um... we need to do something about you, since you have absolutely zero roots here. I guess we can try and find you a way home, or you could call this your new home. The stories from your world are eerily similar to this one. Could be an advantage. Erm, and I need to ask the person who gave me this Rifter how the heck it pulled someone in. It's not supposed to do that I'm pretty sure."

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5917 on: April 21, 2022, 02:02:06 AM »
---Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
Vince sat down as he took the shades revealing the signiture red encapsulated eye rings staring at Falco like a mirror of his former self, "Vince... Lombardi...", Vince said, before switching his voice over to his mother's Voice. "I guess somebody forgot about their fun on Fortuna", he added before switching back to his casual voice. "Well the last name was adopted on genetics, rather than courtship so really it's just Vince," Vince quickly noted smiling over at Katt.
"She always talked about you, the blue bird of the highskys she would say",Vince cracked off once more.

---Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan---

Zack took another drink looking over to Kyle with and weary look as he notices a synchronicity.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 02:13:44 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5918 on: April 22, 2022, 02:16:44 AM »
*UNSC Allegiance*
Ray shook his head. “No dice. I’m not looking to go back. I’d be put in containment, or worse, booted to D-Class. And anyone who came with me would likewise be interned. Or,” he thought aloud. “It’d trigger a Broken Veil. Then we’d either amnesticize the entire planet, again, or enter the public eye.” He shook his head again. “O5s’d probably call to kill the world. Rebuild it from before I returned.” The agent turned to Zuka. “I guess…is Earth still around? Maybe the Foundation exists and y’all just don’t know. By and large, from years of study, the Foundation seems to be an anchor point. There’s always one, somewhere.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5919 on: April 24, 2022, 06:55:36 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance, en route to Reach ***

"Earth is still around, yes. But if the Foundation is active in any way, I am not aware of it," Zuka told Ray.

"You could try and ask ONI about that, but good luck getting a straight answer out of them on that point," Frosty scoffed. "Even when they're trying to help, ONI spooks are notoriously cryptic, these days."

"Ever since the war with the Covenant," Zuka sighed.

About an hour after the group was taken off the Unknown World, the UNSC Allegiance dropped out of Slipspace over Reach. While Frosty reported to FLEETCOM, Zuka would gather the survivors and try to heard them to the drop ships to head down to the spaceport. From there, it would be up to them to figure out what to do and where to go.

Such is the way of freedom.

"And I appreciate that," Alduah said. "I spent too long on that god-forsaken world as it is."

*** Sangheilios ***

"Contact your friend, too. As the humans say, we will need all hands on deck, if this goes south. We will attempt to face this threat. But if we cannot, we will need the aid of the DMC and your friend," Thel told Kyva.

"Oh," Travis stated. "Okay. Still, you seemed like you needed company, given the look on your face when I walked in."

Falco frowned. "Are you saying...?" he asked Vince.

"Baby, I think he is," Katt chuckled with a smile. "He looks just like you."

Kyle just shrugged. "The price of having a big family," he remarked to Zack. "And that one," he indicated the black and white furred fox, "is my granddaughter, Shiloh."

"Holosuites are in the Holodeck District, Krystal, why? Something you want to do?" Markus asked.

*** Ruusan ***

"Now... we clean up and hunker down until my master arrives," Bahkriid said. "I can sense he approaches."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 07:01:59 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5920 on: April 24, 2022, 07:24:38 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance, en route to Reach ***

Tigress and Kelsey were already on route planetside when the Allegenace left slipspace, she would meet up with her own ship and be on way to Dragon'taan not 10 minutes later.

"How long were you there?" Tonya asked, as Tony looked at the navicomputer  "We should be in the Ruusan system in a few minutes"

*** Sangheilios ***

"I already have Kaidon, My friend said they will have a fleet ready should we need extra help." Kyva replied.

"I dunno if that's exactly what I'd say." Kari sighed "Though seeing  everyone with a mate does get me kinda down."the blue vixen sighed, Surprized no one had mistaken her for her mother.

"I don't want to head out all the way there just to get in a little meditation." Krystal replied.

*** Ruusan ***
"He's not the only one." Riku spoke up.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 07:33:59 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5921 on: April 25, 2022, 02:36:34 AM »

"Hiya pops", Vince said with a cheeky smile as he waved to the bartender to come to the table.
"Drinks are on me tonight", he added.

"Yeah, I'm happy it worked out for you", Zack responded with a faint smile as he took another drink and sat down in the nearest chair feeling a bit exhausted. "You weren't lying when you said it was the strong stuff", Zack noted as he poured himself another glass. Zack took another drink and let out a breath before pipping up again. "So what's the word on work? I'm in the market for some particular matirals... Also Wolf and I need to have a chat... I need to track him down eventually."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 08:07:55 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5922 on: April 25, 2022, 05:37:43 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance ***

"Wait, you had to amnesticize an entire planet twice!? TWICE!?" Weaver said incredulously to Ray. "What truth is so dangerous that an entire planet needs to forget? Did some eldritch horror drive everyone insane?"

Weaver followed Zuka down to the dropships, "Well that was fun, I never want to do that again. Still somehow not the most terrifying thing I've been through. I don't suppose there's some public interplanetary transport on Reach? I think I should make my way back to my own personal ship as a first priority. Then... figure something out. Replace my lost equipment I guess."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5923 on: April 26, 2022, 06:58:33 AM »
*UNSC ALLEGIANCE*
“Naval Intelligence, huh? Glad to hear yours seems to have some semblance of control. Why they’d know about the Foundation though…that’s odd. What about CIA? FBI? The UIU?” He shrugged. “It’s whatever. I’ve a few spots I’d like to check. I need to get to Bloomington, Indiana.”

He turned to Weaver.
“Well, the first time some jackwagon urban explorer somehow got into SCP-2812, a dead mirror reality. Streamed the whole thing. ‘Course he got uh…removed, but we couldn’t intercept the stream fast enough. Soon, thousands of folks were flooding to this cave, to see the “other Bloomington”. ‘Course we couldn’t off ‘em all and keep it quiet. So, using both pharmaceutical and memetic amnestics, we kinda purged that event from history, the streamer too. Put a Samford Chemical Processing “dump site” at the cave to keep lookie-loos out from then on.”
Ray grew solemn as he spoke.
“The second time was a failure of procedure. Somehow, a television broadcast of SCP-701. “The Hanged King’s Tragedy”. It’s an…okay play. “Macbeth” kind of flare. But uh…it’s haunted. There’s something tied to it. A-Anyway, uh…yeah, hundreds of thousands went psycho. Rampant violence, death. We deployed a number of MTF’s to cities, neutralized the crazies and amnesticized the rest.” He sighed, eyes tearing up slightly.
“One hundred, forty three thousand, nine hundred and sixteen fatalities. Untold number of injured.” He shook his head, rubbing an eye.
“But, it got handled. Order was restored. I ran security during the riots. Lost a lot of friends, in and out of the Foundation.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis overheard the clatter from across the camp. Two steel blades clashing. He stood, whistling for his peacekeepers to follow.

In one of the sparring pits, two soldiers flashed glittering steel towards one another, each man bled heavily from various cuts and gashes. Ickthis observed for a moment, before motioning the peacekeepers into action. His men grew restless. The fight with the yozusk sent the taste of battle rippling through the camp. Even the child-bearing mothers seemed more aggravated. Ickthis tapped his chin. He’d need to talk with Malgus.

*Gamma-5 Debris Field*

The sniffer drifted slowly in the remains of the planet, as the Commander processed the information he gathered. There was a huge tangle of FTL traffic. But he needed a map.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 07:21:10 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5924 on: April 29, 2022, 09:05:37 PM »
*** UNSC Allegiance ***

"For that, Ray, you're gonna need to catch a ride to Earth. This is Reach we've hit," Zuka told Ray. He then addressed Weaver. "Same to you - wherever you're going, either hit up the galactic transports, or hire an independent captain to get you where you need to go. That being said, however... once you get your transport, I would advise you unwind on Dragon'taan. From what I hear, they're soon to be hosting a festival. Cultural celebration kind of thing, that they've done each year on the anniversary of their victory over the Necromyan Collective. High General Indari's a friend of Andrew and mine."

Falco was shocked to realize this was his son, but he had other questions. "If you're my son, what happened to your mother? And what are you doing here? Hell, how did you even get here?"

"I see," Travis told Kari. "Well, I, myself, am without a mate. Never had one. I don't even remember if I ever did before I lost my memories. You could say I wound up with a blank slate to start my life over, and sure, I've done a lot, but at some point, you realize all the victories in the 'verse don't mean a thing if you don't have someone to celebrate them with." He looked at Kari longingly. "I'm beginning to suspect you and I crossed paths for a reason."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus sensed a slight ripple in the Force, and while Harkun talked with Magnus, Malgus left to track down the source of this disturbance.

"If it's meditation you want," Mathayus said from upstairs, "You know you are welcome to use my meditation chambers."

"Materials? For ship or personal armor? Either way, we can hook you up," Kyle told Zack. "Over the years, the DMC has acquired a vast stockpile of tech - hull armor, ablative armor generators, reverse-engineered Borg shields, cloaking devices, personal energy shields, Mjolnir-style personal armor... you name it, chances are, we have it.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Blythe came back to Tigress' armory, getting the distinct impression he needed to be there. "Anybody home?" he called out.

"I was on that world for a few weeks," Alduah responded. "And I never intended to go there in the first place. The planet's unusual gravity well pulled me out of light speed first, then orbital defenses disabled my ship's engines, and the planet's gravity pulled me in and I crash-landed there. I'd still be there if not for some the UNSC personnel on the UNSC Aleegiance that came investigating."

*** Ruusan ***

"Oh yeah?" Bahkriid said as she walked toward the entrance to the cave. "Who else is coming?"

*** Sangheilios ***

"Good. The initial fleet is nearly assembled," Thel said. "Gods willing, we should have them underway within the hour."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 08:50:45 PM by Romulan_Furry »