Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261020 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2865 on: April 04, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »
"Well maybe i'm tougher skinned than he thinks and maybe I want to have fun with a big dragon." Amie replied looking at Maria her aunt rush into the kitchen. "Well i'm gonna get something to eat then go train in a holosuite."Amie said running after her Aunt "Pregant lady with twins coming through!"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2866 on: April 04, 2017, 01:01:03 AM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna stopped immediately when she heard Amie's comment. "Excuse me?" she asked in shock. "Did I hear that right?"

"I'll admit, I am a bit taken aback - since when were you pregnant, Amie?" Kyle agreed.

"I figured you were aware it was gonna happen, dad," Drake said, walking out of his room. "We'd been talking about it for months."

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Honey, I think someone is trying to get your attention," Markus told Krystal. One of the consoles would still be beeping softly with an incoming hail from the Unseen Assailant.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #2867 on: April 04, 2017, 01:27:53 AM »
** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown System **

"Well, I've been outvoted haven't I?" Blaine smirked, "I don't mind at all." He lit a cigarette and turned to Andrew. "So since we're all here, is there any other major players in the galaxy? The ones not in UNSC space?" Blaine asked, he felt like he somewhat needed to know more about what he had been blind to.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2868 on: April 04, 2017, 01:34:30 AM »
(STUPIDFORUM
 " i got pregnant when Drake and I mated coming back from that trip to Clan Wolf.Amie explained. "It was later when we found out we're having twins...NOW GIMME FOOD!" Amie jokinly sounded angry like her Aunt. 

--_ Vor"Tu 'Ka_--
"Huh? Oh! Krystal said  having dozed off since  Nari handled everything, quickly opening the comm.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:40:55 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2869 on: April 04, 2017, 02:39:56 AM »

Fawn chuckled, "Well, it's almost done!",   Fawn then looked back as the others gathered, so he turned off the burner and took out his scanner and pressed it against Amie's belly, "Alive and kicking.", he replaced his scanner and extended a hand, "Hello my dear, my name is Fawn."

*** Flagship Chimera, Belsavis Orbit ***

"I'm used to it... I mean... I do live in the forest... used to... and I really didn't have a need to wear clothing...", she looked at HK, "What's the life readings below? Any sentient creatures, bipedal, below?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2870 on: April 04, 2017, 02:57:13 AM »
" I"ll be fair and warn you."Amie sighed appearing to be mad for real "nobody touches my belly ther but my family and my docto, no offense but I do not want to loose these two to anything." AMie finsihed  breathing heavy to calm down.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2871 on: April 04, 2017, 03:10:00 AM »

"Easy, Amie - he's new here. He helped us with little Razuel," Anna said. "And Fawn... try not to offend her. Drake is especially protective of her, now more than before."

"Answer: As was stated before, the Tropical Rift we are headed for is devoid of sentient life; the same cannot be said for the other parts of Belsavis," Hector replied.

"To be honest, Belsavis is the Imperial Alliance's prison planet; it was used for that same purpose millennia ago by the Rakatan Infinite Empire. Until I had that vision, I was unclear as to why... well, whywe were directed here," Kyle sighed. "Which is why I was hoping you would wear something. The wilds of Belsavis are not the safest place to be... and that structure is no exception."

*** UNSC Allegiance, Uncharted System ***

"Knowledge is Power - who do you want to know about - enemies or allies?" Andrew asked.

"Finally!" Saraabi irritatedly said. "Been trying to raise you for half an hour!" She sighed, recomposed herself, then asked, "Have you looked at the cloaking device on board?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2872 on: April 04, 2017, 03:24:07 AM »
** UNSC Allegiance, Captain's Quarters **

"Well, it's always best to start with good news so let's start with allies," Blaine said, taking a drag off his cigarette.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2873 on: April 04, 2017, 03:40:55 AM »
((Alex, do you wanna go back to the section with Felicity and Amps?))

Fawn stepped back, "Sorry... I'm rusty at interaction after being in a barn for 3 years... I'll just... yeah...", he returned to the food and continued to cook it.

Gypsie shrugged, "I'll be fine... besides, I can cover myself with my tails iif there is anyone down there.", she shuddered for a moment at the word 'jail' rang through her head.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2874 on: April 04, 2017, 03:45:29 AM »
 (Not yet I'm kinda limited wt the momeng)

Amie crossed her arms over her chest waiting   

--=Vor'Tu 'Ka =---
 "Sorry Hun' we have things covered here  we'll have to bring the ship into drydock to get to the clocking devse all infrmation on it is locked and we can't seem to acess it physcally." Krystal explained.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2875 on: April 04, 2017, 07:40:34 AM »
---Draco City Government Enclave, Dragon'taan---
"Very well, thank you for your help" Shoon bowed and left.
Shoon walked outside with his party, stopping after the entrance to look around. After spotting a Taxi pad they walked towards it stopping at its edge.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2876 on: April 04, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

In seconds, a taxi would land before Shoon and his entourage, waiting for them to get in. Computers would indicate the fare had already been paid.

Drake walked behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her. "Take it easy, baby," he whispered in her ear. "It won't do the babies any good if you're mad all the time."

"Dinner will be done shortly - and both our pregnant ladies will have first pick," Anna announced.

Heavy footfalls were heard as an aged, light-brown scaled dragon walked in from a part of the manor that went underground. "Okay, who's having babies?" the dragon asked, his voice sounding like a heavily-accented Scotsman. Kyle indicated him and spoke to Fawn,

"Fawn... meet my father, Draco. Draco, this is Doctor Fawn. He helped us with a sick dragling and brought to our attention the crimes of Sergeant Major Reece."

"Oh, his crimes finally bit him in the ***, did they?" Draco chuckled.

"If you come across anything Tal Shiar or Borg... or both... alert me. I think that there may be an Adapted Tal Shiar Cloaking Device installed aboard - it's the only way to explain how that ship got this deep into DMC Territory undetected. If you want, I can send some of my techs over and take a look," Saraabi offered.

Kyle looked to Gypsie. "At some point, we might want to get you a deployable suit of armor... or at least an energy shield," he said. "Regardless, gear up - I'll be on the bridge." As Kyle left, Hector remained behind.

"Observation: Master seems... unusually adamant over keeping you safe. Strange... he has never been so ardent over anyone," he said.

On the bridge, Kyle spoke to Gemini: "Gemini, engage the cloaking device and set a course for that rift... and try not to make it look obvious. Stealth approach."

"Aye, sir," the AI answered. Outside the ship, the Chimera would seemingly shimmer and vanish. Inside, nothing changed aside from the lights going dim, as was standard when engaging a cloaking device.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Captain's Quarters ***

"Where to begin...?" Andrew sighed. "I know you are well aware of the Sangheili. They are close allies of the UNSC, and of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, the DMC. Zuko and I serve as official Liaisons between the three. Then, there's the United Alliance Coalition, also out of Dragon'taan and New Cerinia, headed up by Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev; then, the New Cerinia Command, out of New Cerinia, headed by General Krystal Indari-Tokarev; then, the Lylat Federation, out of Corneria... can't really remember the name of the guy who heads it up presently; the United Imperial Alliance - politically led by Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma, but the armed forces are led by Lord Anakin Skywalker and his son, Luke, all of whom operate out of Coruscant; then our allies in the Romulan Republic, out of New Romulus, led by President D'Tan, ever since the destruction of Romulus in the Hobus Supernova; the Klingon Empire, out of Qo'nos, lead by Chancellor J'mpok; and I recently heard news that the United Federation of Planets, the Interstellar Concordium, the Lyran Alliance, and the Mirak Star League are joining us. So yeah, we have the largest known alliance in the galaxy."

Luro grunted softly, bringing his hand to his head as he closed his eyes.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2877 on: April 04, 2017, 07:16:30 PM »
** UNSC Allegiance, Uncharted System **

Blaine blinked and sat for a moment, "Alright, that's a lot of names. What about our enemies? Apart from the dead ones, that is." He asked, looking down at his digital watch. He had been recording since Andrew started and he was happy he did, because he had already forgotten half of the names.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2878 on: April 04, 2017, 08:22:02 PM »
_--Indari Manor--_

" Who said I was mad?"Amie asked, playfully smacking her husband's arms and hands where they touched her lower belly."You know how touchy I am there." She added.

A white dog entered the kitchen "Amie , honey your not even a week pregnant and your already claiming 'crazy pregnant lady'?" Fay, Amie's doctor chuckled, as she stepped into the kitchen.

==- Vor'Tu'Ka -==

"If you think they can tolerate Nari and Serena." Krystal replied to her daughter, another one walking onto the bridge wearing a Klingon uniform. "Is it me daddy?"She asked a bat'leth hanging across her back.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:31:22 PM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2879 on: April 05, 2017, 12:16:09 AM »

Fawn turned around when he heard the foot steps and under his helmet he went pale, "H-hi there! I-I'm Fawn Doctor... Er... Doctor Fawn... Sorry... I haven't been in contact with much people in a while... and I'm still getting used to interaction...", he picked up a piece of the schnitzel and offered it to Drake, "W-wanna a taste?"

Gypsie watched as Kyle left the room, she then looked towards Hector, "I think I know why...", she looked at her clothing resting on the bed and replaced it onto herself, along with her pouch of darts and herbs and seeds, she then started out the door, catching the last bit of Kyle's conversation, "Stealth?  Why do we have to be stealthy?", she said to Hector