Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261243 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2040 on: September 16, 2016, 01:49:13 AM »
Mathayus was the first to greet Raz. "Razuel... wasn't expecting to see you today. What are you doing in this neck of the woods?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2041 on: September 16, 2016, 01:54:55 AM »
(Welcome back Raz. I hope you had a  good time while away.)

--- DMCS Indari ---

"
HEY THAT HURT!" Amie yelled smacking Drake , playfully.

---   UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost Sargasso ---

"Tigress will have a field day when she gets this stuff." Krystal sighed embracing the kiss.

"Mom, Dad you think that's a good idea here?" Celina asked, hearing Saraabi."

A blue hologram appeared near the two "Excuse me.... Oh. did I  is this a bad time?" Serena Krystal's AI asked.

---  Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ---

"Guess I'll have to put my personal projects aside then." Tigress mused "Keri Get the Pink lemonaid it's time to party!"

--- Dragon'taan unknown location ---

"Master Faasnu, Fancy seeing you here." Luka said seemly appearing from nowhere , leaning against a nearby Tree.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:01:45 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2042 on: September 16, 2016, 01:58:34 AM »
Raz shrugged and sat down, looking down at Mathayus, "I dunno, My wife had to go off on an assignment, so I've been occupying myself with other things... so, how is everyone else, and yourself... Did Kabier birth yet?"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:21:32 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2043 on: September 16, 2016, 02:05:37 AM »
(Uh, people... let's not reference alcohol here. Got in trouble last time I did...)

*** Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus chuckled. "She did indeed," he replied to Raz's question. "A baby boy, no doubt going to be a spitting image of his father. They named him Tyber Drakona."

Mathayus looked over at Luka. "Do I know you...?" his hand slowly went for one of his multiple lightsabers.

*** DMCS Indari ***

Drake laughed playfully. The crew seemingly ignored this display, focusing on their work - they all knew better than to interrupt the High General's son in times like this.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost Sargasso ***

Markus' lips separated from Krystal's as he said, "Celina, Saraabi... you'll understand why your mother and I do this when you have lovers of your own." Markus then looked to Serena. "Something to report?" he asked her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2044 on: September 16, 2016, 02:11:47 AM »
(Right... Sorry, I forgot...)

Raz gave a smile, "Awesome... Where are they now?", he then looked at Luka with solid red eyes and a looming face, "What is it, my dear?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2045 on: September 16, 2016, 02:18:58 AM »
(Please edit the post - I'd rather not get in trouble with the mods over it.)

"They're back at their house, caring for their newborn--" Mathayus stopped when he heard Raz adress Luka. "Do you know this one?" he asked Raz.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2046 on: September 16, 2016, 02:23:15 AM »
Raz shook his head, "I don't... that's just how I greet people... however, I am curious to who she is now..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2047 on: September 16, 2016, 02:54:27 AM »
 Luka held her hand out at Mathayus in a 'wait' sort of gesture."I'm part of Rae's Stealth squadron I was just relaxing out here. I'm no threat to either of you."The Green Vixen explained, putting her arm down.

--- UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost Sargasso ---

"Well if I'm not interupting anything, Captain Fyra wanted to know if she and the Seven tail fleet can return to New Cerinia." Sereana explained.

"I don't think we need them if their ready to depart tell them okay, unless Markus has something for them?" Krystal said outloud having to move out of the kiss to talk.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2048 on: September 16, 2016, 01:26:01 PM »
*** Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ***

"I see," Mathayus responded, his hand falling away from his lightsaber. "And what brings you here? Or were you eavesdropping on the conversation?"

*** UACS Thermopylae[A, Outpost Sargasso ***

"Well, unless they want to pitch in with the repairs on that Command Carrier, they're green and clear to head home," Markus said.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2049 on: September 16, 2016, 02:20:51 PM »
--- Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ---

"If anything, your intruding on my personal space I was here before both of you." Luka pointed out.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2050 on: September 16, 2016, 11:56:17 PM »

"And you were waiting on... what?" Mathayus asked.

"Easy, baby," came Maria's voice. "We don't need an incident." She looked to Luka. "I don't believe we've met - I'm Maria Indari. My apologies for my husband's gruff attitude - he's under a bit of stress, what with the campaign and such and that disturbance in the Force he felt not long ago."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

The Imperial Alliance fleet arrived in orbit of Coruscant, and with it, their prize from the conflict - a captured Mandalorian Mandator-class Star Dreadnought refitted with Adapted Borg Technology. Ordinarily, this would be cause for celebration.

But it wasn't.

"We don't know they're gone, father," Luke protested. "If anything, reports from other parts of the galaxy indicate the Borg attacks have increased."

"You felt the disturbance. The covenant are gone, and so are the Borg. How else could the Mandalorians have gotten their hands on enough Borg technology to refit a vessel of that size?" Anakin countered. "That ship was refitted and adapted too fast for it to have been a long-term operation."

While father and son continued to debate on their flagship, the Mandator sailed for an orbital Dreadnought dock to be repaired and studied.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2051 on: September 17, 2016, 12:21:04 AM »
--- Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ---

"Luka Keeljoy, Spec ops Moonlight Vixen squadron." Luka introduced herself "What has Master Faasnu on edge,I'm surprised he doesn't know me through Rae or Ambre." The green vixen added.

---  Dragon'taan City 10 miles out from Tigress' Armory ---

A Large Fox shaped mech walked slowly through the city heading towards the Armory, Careful where it stepped, trying not to smash anything or anyone.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:23:12 AM by Alex »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2052 on: September 17, 2016, 04:27:43 AM »

"I don't claim to understand what has Mathayus on edge," Maria responded.

"There was a great tremor in the Force recently - one I'm certain was both good and ominous," Mathayus explained.

*** Dragon'taan City, 10 Miles out from Tigress' Armory ***

Izzy came over the comm channel of the mech. "Unidentified mech, please identify," she requested.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2053 on: September 17, 2016, 04:56:51 AM »
Raz simply sat and listened, "Luka... I swear, I have met you before... but my memory is fairly bad... but I rarely ever forget a face..."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2054 on: September 17, 2016, 07:59:00 AM »

*Outpost Sargasso*
Fayam pushed the Prophet in the back room of his ship and tied them up. He went back to the cockpit and went over to the outpost itself.

*Transwarp Hub*
Anna and her copilot both said: "Ready. Unfortunate enough we can't really cloak ourselves to scanning tech, but we do have some neat tech that can make us practically invisible." She pushed a button and the two vanished. Then they also boarded the ship and followed.

*Dragon'taan*
Hor'kuu replied: "I don't have objections."