The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: raxil incorporated  (Read 1247 times)

Offline drakewithout

• that first forum cartoonist
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • finally settled on deer i think
    • weirdragons
    • Awards
  • Species: deer
  • Coloring: tan, white
  • Height: 145 cm
  • Weight: 45 kilos
  • Build: light, curvy, acts smaller than she is
  • Currently: feeling lonely
raxil incorporated
« on: January 21, 2016, 02:02:24 PM »
welcome employes, to another day of hard work and productivity, it is 10 minutes till your primary meal will begin, as you dress your self for the day, i will take this time to up date you to the current events in RAXIL,  first, the research department has announced new openings in product testing, after last weeks debacle with the airlocks. the culinary department has prepared a exceptionally delicious protean paste for tonight, i am told it is salami on rye.

for now THODOR

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:25:43 PM by drakewithout »
Im the flufflysub.

weridragons https://weirdragons.wordpress.com/

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: raxil incorporated
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 07:05:19 PM »
   I overheard the intercom and smiled as I was ready for breakfast my belly rumbled and I knew once it was time... Ohh that paste would be heaven on Earth. Now as I got up to get my uniform made for my body type something about new product testing gave me shivers. Knowing it doesn't take much for things to get out of hand if somebody decides playing with a new...anything was a good idea. However when the time comes..I'll be ready to get in and out. Finally as I put my arm in my uniform sleeves I got up to wait in line for my morning meal and go right to work..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rainbowbulldog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Brown fur with darker arms and legs
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 220 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Thinking about food
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 05:52:19 PM »
Larry stopped to listen to the intercom. He had been slipping into his tight fitting security uniform when the speaker turned on. The bull finished zipping up the front of his dark blue uniform hastily. If he could get to the dining room early enough he would be near to the front of the line but he would need to get there quickly, his living quarters were far from the cafeteria. The bull stepped quickly out into the hall, moving between the other furs.
This would have been better if there was punch and pie

Offline Kesh

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 01:02:10 AM »
As I bolted the panel back in place, I dropped the wrench to cover my ears as the intercom activated less than an inch from behind me. The quick action had made the ladder wobble underneath me, I realized as the ladder started to topple backwards. I quickly raised my hands upwards, scrabbling for the half bolted panel as the ladder swung out from underneath me. There I hung, as furs carrying laptops and suitcases passed by me quickly, forcing their eyes away from the sight.

Offline Axl D. Kjellson

• Vibrating Furby
  • Someone call a scientist, I'm stuck in the stairs!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red and Black
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 126 lbs
  • Build: Nimble but muscular
  • Currently: The mood that represents my feelings
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 01:26:06 PM »
Axl quickly sat up in his bed just hearing the intercome and realizing he had over slept. He ran to his locker and started to get dressed in his security uniform, not worrying about fixing his mess'd hair. Eventually he had gotten the uniformm on and slipped his cap over his head as he bolted out of his quarters and ran towards the cafeteria. Since he didn't get food the night before, he /was/ going t get there first this time.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!