The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thinking of getting a prison rp going?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Thinking of getting a prison rp going?
« on: January 12, 2016, 08:06:23 PM »
(i imagine something like this..)
The boat stops. The furs around you whisper as the doors open. A tall, sleek panther in a pinstripe suit stands with german shepheard guards on either side. Both heavily armed. But the panther gives off an air that gives you the feeling he doesnt need them. Hes dangerous. As guards push you and the rest of the furs out onto the beach a feeling of dread siezes you. Somethings not right. "Welcome to Death row prison. I am Mr. Black. Your warden." the panther says in a sleek voice. With an accent that screams refined. You look as other boats land ashore and prisoners are dragged to stand in front of him as well. "You may know me. I am the top weapons developer in the world. Chances are youve killed someone with something i made." he chuckled "that is, if you were in to that lifestyle." "help me!" a young female fox is thrust into the center. "Says she was tranferred to your prison under false cirrcumstances sir. Wouldnt calm down until she spoke with you." the guard said. "Well. She was. Her file tested highly posative. So your correct. Closure." he said with a smile as she was dragged back in a stunned silence. "Whether your here because you deserve it, or here because you tested high does not matter. You all share the same purpose. Your here to make me money." his grin is as chilling as ice. You feel your fur raise up. "I design the best weapons. Because i have the best test subjects. So since we are on the topic ill cut right to it. You are my test subjects. The prison is where you eat. The prison is where you sleep. You will be let out daily to test weapons. On each other. Kill or be killed ladies and gentlefurs. As a side buissness i have a gambling ring. People who kill other people make me alot of money. Test enough weapons. Kill enough furs. And your team will be rewarded. Test more weapons. Kill more furs. Make me more money. Your team is free. Killing a guard will result in the explosive charge planted in your chest to explode. Trying to take out the charge will cause it to explode. Getting too far away from the prison will cause it to explode. Trying to escape will cause it to explode. And trust me. In these woods.you count that a blessing. Very nasty experiments lay in wait. On land as well as sea. If you dont make it back to the prison by lights out you will be locked out. Thats where the experiments i mentioned really like to come out." he paused letting it all sink in. "Good. Youll be divided into your teams. Good luck."  he turned on his heel as he walked away flanked by his guards. "Youll sorely need it."

Offline Kesh

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
Re: Thinking of getting a prison rp going?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 10:51:06 PM »
Im all for it. You kinda forgot to mention the platform used for the RP (Kik or whatever) but im in.

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 01:39:07 AM »
Cool, i was thinking pm's? If thats cool with yah?

Offline Kesh

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 01:56:47 AM »
Sure. Im gonna be free 3:00 to 6:00 PM Eastern, any weekdays. As long as its within that timeframe i'll be there.

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 02:44:51 AM »
How about we message when we can and ill expect your reply in that time frame? XD

Offline Kesh

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 03:32:11 AM »
Ok I will. I was making that way overcomplicated  :S

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 04:54:32 AM »
Possibly. Possibly.

Offline Yuro

• Kuddly Kitten
  • pinkest of all sergals
  • Species: sergal
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 105 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: Contemplating life
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 07:01:18 PM »
I'd like to join  >3<
if ya want to skype, facebook, or text me. feel free and ask ^w^

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 03:19:23 AM »
I'll join if you would not mind this sounds like my kind of rp.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!