The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm Terrified.  (Read 1009 times)

Kyuusoku

I'm Terrified.
« on: December 25, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
 Okay, here is the story

I've seen pictures on the internet of 'revealing' pictures of girls, and I've looked at them but in real life I'm not attracted at all to girls. I've been attracted to guys my entire life, and I saw Shane Dawson's bisexual video and I don't know if I'm bisexual I really don't think I am, because I've never had sexual fantasies, or attracted to girls in real life, or imagined kissing them etc.

I'm Catholic, and I love God with all my heart and I don't know. I'm so scared and I just want opinions on if I'm bisexual, or pansexual I don't know, and I really want people to tell me what they think my sexuality is. I really don't think vaginas or boobs in real life are 'hot'. I've just found myself looking at 'boobs' or 'vaginas' or 'butts' that are female, I've watched girls kissing before.

When I was eight, this girl forced me to kiss her, and I felt disgusting after. I literally felt nothing, and it grossed me out because I was actually in church.

Please tell me your HONEST opinions on my sexuality, and this is a safe place to talk about your own. I really don't want any hatred, and please be honest.

-Wiishu

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: I'm Terrified.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:10:26 PM »
Well, to me you sound as straight as you can be. Looking at genitalia of the same sex is totally natural, in my opinion. Heck, I even bust myself in looking at some of the guys at my gym.
I had this period of questioning my sexuality once myself, a little while after joining the forum. I wasn't ever attracted to any guys in real life, but I kinda had a thing for them here. Now, I don't anymore, but what I'm trying to say is: Just give it some time. Maybe you'll realize then, a little more clearly. Don't be ashamed of your sexuality, though. Every orientation is fine. Also to God.
Now, I don't want to bring religion too much up, but I believe that God doesn't care about your orientaion. In fact, he loves your orientation. I don't exactly know how Catholics look at it, I'm sorry, but that's just what I believe.
I hope I was to some help.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 11:26:30 PM »
I think then you're straight.

I mean I've seen some guys in the nude both irl and online, even showered with some guys, and I'm still straight. Seeing another person of the same gender naked or performing sexual acts doesn't automatically make you a homosexual and so you have nothing to worry about if you're certain you're not.

If you're not straight then whatever. God made you that way.

• Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 01:57:03 AM »
You are straight. There's nothing wrong with what you did, it doesn't have to imply thatyou are anything other than straight. Don't beat yourself up over it.

If there is a god, then I doubt he cares who anyone loves.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 03:59:32 AM »
Why would you be terrified..? Doesn't your God love everyone? Didn't he make everyone the way they are?
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Kyuusoku

Re: I\'m Terrified.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 11:30:30 PM »
Well, to me you sound as straight as you can be. Looking at genitalia of the same sex is totally natural, in my opinion. Heck, I even bust myself in looking at some of the guys at my gym.
I had this period of questioning my sexuality once myself, a little while after joining the forum. I wasn't ever attracted to any guys in real life, but I kinda had a thing for them here. Now, I don't anymore, but what I'm trying to say is: Just give it some time. Maybe you'll realize then, a little more clearly. Don't be ashamed of your sexuality, though. Every orientation is fine. Also to God.
Now, I don't want to bring religion too much up, but I believe that God doesn't care about your orientaion. In fact, he loves your orientation. I don't exactly know how Catholics look at it, I'm sorry, but that's just what I believe.
I hope I was to some help.

Thank you for your opinion, also, it was more during puberty to be honest,

Post Merge: December 26, 2015, 11:32:13 PM
 And, I think God in my religion loves everyone, it's just that a lot of the people are very homophobic. Not everyone, just many people
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:32:13 PM by Wiishu, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline BulldogBrian

• Vibrating Furby
  • yvan eht nioj
    • Awards
  • Species: Doge
  • Coloring: Green/Brown
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 200lbs
  • Build: Ripped
  • Currently: Gotta hit the gym. Lats are getting cooled off. Amped for the rave on 19th
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 07:08:35 AM »
Bro, why you stressing about what sexuality you are? :/ <REMOVED>
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:52:46 AM by anoni, Reason: Please do not post crude sexual comments »
"Rapid Boom is Sonics Brother. She can sprint around the world 5 times a day, but has too feed her speed with the blood of her enemies. Her blade thirsts for war. For the sake of all Tyria Sonic and Mario put their diferences aside to gather the chaos emeralds..,"

Kyuusoku

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 07:15:22 PM »
 Because, I'm afraid that my friends, and my family won't accept me

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 08:11:06 PM »
If your friends and family truly love you then they wouldn't want you any other way <3 that's a true friend and family member!
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline BulldogBrian

• Vibrating Furby
  • yvan eht nioj
    • Awards
  • Species: Doge
  • Coloring: Green/Brown
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 200lbs
  • Build: Ripped
  • Currently: Gotta hit the gym. Lats are getting cooled off. Amped for the rave on 19th
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 03:02:55 AM »
Family aren't people who accept you for who you are. It's really just a blood thing. 'Sucks.
"Rapid Boom is Sonics Brother. She can sprint around the world 5 times a day, but has too feed her speed with the blood of her enemies. Her blade thirsts for war. For the sake of all Tyria Sonic and Mario put their diferences aside to gather the chaos emeralds..,"

Kyuusoku

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 07:52:46 PM »
Thanks for being there for me. I've been talking to HollowOfHaze on the matter, and I find myself being less and less sexually attracted to anyone. I realized that love is what you feel inside of you, and not what you're attracted to. Well, I'm not looking at pictures of females or males anymore, and I've never fangirled over any female.

The only people I fangirl over at the moment are Carl Grimes and Daryl Dixon XD I actually feel love for them, as well as Ulvus, and all of the people I actually care about. To be perfectly honest, I think I'm becoming more and more straight from this experience. Not that being another sexuality is bad.

I'm not really sure how to put my feelings, but I know I'm more attracted to males. I also really FEEL something, like the butterflies for males, and not females. Thanks for letting me realize that feeling. :) 

Thanks for making me feel a lot more comfortable with myself as well :)

Offline VoodooMax

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange and White
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 130 pounds
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 07:21:40 PM »
If you "feel" something when looking at someone whether they are a male or female you cannot change your sexual desires and in my opinion you religion is irrelevant to the topic at hand. People are born feeling attracted to a male or female at birth, it's just how your brain is wired and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You may feel one way but as you get older you may feel a different way based on your sexuality. You shouldn't feel bad just because you feel attracted to some girls or even all girls. The fact that you said you look at it online but you don't feel the same looking in real life makes me think you are hiding or suppressing you true or inner feelings towards women; on the other hand, you also said that you are attracted to guys too.

What I think is going on is as you age, your true feelings show; think about it, if you asked a child if they really like someone they most likely say "no" but as they age, so do their interest; again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. What I think is going on is you might be bisexual but leaning towards girls and pushing out guys. This would mean your desire to be with women will gradually increase to the point you may not like guys that much but either still be bisexual or going complete lesbian. This is just a theory of course but this may just happen if you keep feeling that way towards women. Either way, it's noting to be ashamed about, unfortunately society disproves same sex and that is a bit bothersome to me and I'm straight.

Since most people disapprove same sex, and are unaware of the feelings that go on with same sex, it wouldn't be wise to tell anyone (especially your parents) about this depending on how into they are with their religion. This may just be a phase of course, but like I said, if you keep getting these urges than you might be bisexual or even become a lesbian. There is nothing wrong with the feelings you feel and don't fight them but I wouldn't tell your parents about this unless you ease them into it but that isn't advised.     

Kyuusoku

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 01:22:51 AM »
 To be honest, I really am not worrying about it anymore. I know for a fact I'm not attracted to females, because I realized that when you have sexual feelings for someone, or are attracted to them, that means to FEEL something. And I feel nothing. I've had actual feelings for males, and never for females.