The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nobody ever LISTENS TO ME!!!  (Read 481 times)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
Nobody ever LISTENS TO ME!!!
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:29:53 AM »
Why don't people listen to me when I try to say something? I say something, and then the whole thing gets switched around. For example, my Locotiks thread post. It started all kinds of crap because I said it was a closed species due to art theft from the original artist. People are claiming that ZombiDJ's ORIGINAL WORK is their own, but NOOOOO, PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN TO ME, SO THEY START SAYING CRAP LIKE' "How can someone close a species?" Or, "They're just making OCs"! OH. MY. GOD. READ. HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST FRIGGIN READ!?
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
Re: Nobody ever LISTENS TO ME!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 02:48:31 AM »
OK, I feel the empathetic (is that the right word?) emotion coming from the post, and I know you aren't trying to hurt me, but this ain't useless. This is the vent forum bit after all. I am trying to get a point to them, but I feel as if they won't listen. Not trying to be rude, but MISUNDERSHTANDING MAH BOOTY. It is kinda a misunderstanding, but still, it feels more like them not listening.
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
Re: Nobody ever LISTENS TO ME!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 12:59:01 AM »
Excuse me, Sandor? I get that it ain't about me, and I never took offense! It's just that nobody actually researches it! Nick Sintari was the only one! Thank the lord he did, BTW...