The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The World at War Chronicles  (Read 1025 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

The World at War Chronicles
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:37:55 AM »
This will be my collection of different story's from the universe of "World at War"
This story is based of the RP "World at War" check it out here.

DISCLAIMER: These stories will be very dark and not meant to be happy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Iron Wall                                                 

I walked past it every day, on my way home and on my way to work. My children would ask me what it was. I told them it was to protect us, I told them that the wall would never fall. I told them that the evil that was on that other side would never hurt us. I lied to them, No. I didn't lie to them. Its not my fault that it fell. How was I supposed to know that the wall would collapse and they would come over to us.

My family is gone because I was ignorant and never left that town.

They told us to leave, we didn't.

Now they destroyed the wall, they have marched in and now... They killed my family and have taken me away. Where I am going is unknown. Where ever I am going... I know I will never be coming back, but I do know something. I will see my family once again....

Soon, I will see them and tell them I'm sorry for lieing, for not protecting them. I'm so sorry... Forgive me.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:43:13 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: The World at War Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »

Tape recordings of Bailey Aresotska's life

Hello. My name is Bailey Arestoska, at the time I am recording this, it is August 23 2007 5:35 AM. I know why you are listening to this. Its because you want to know who I am, How I turned into the man I am today. It all started, In 1962 when I was born, I was such a nice boy my father told me... I would play with the other kids and laugh with them. I would always be happy and smiling.

*Static*

I never wanted to become this thing I am today! All I wanted to do when I grew up was become a Doctor and help people in need... That never happened, I am now just an evil man. They call me a demon. "The Red Hound." Thats what they call me. Where getting of topic...

*Static*
My mother she... S-she died when I was 13, by a disease called Okebara. Oh god... *Sobbing could be heard* Every one I loved is dead! What gives the people in Tyria the right to have health care and actually doctors! Why didn't we have the medicine to cure her! *Sniffing could be heard*

*Static*

My grandfather lead the country for 50 years. Around 1970 my father took power after my grandfather passed away... My father for 20 years increased the economy, lowered unemployment, and made us a military powerhouse. He died around 1992... I then took power and ever since I have been in control.

*Static*

My wife? What about her? She is dead, and there is nothing we can do about it.... No we can not talk about her! Fine... While my father was leading the nation, I moved to Tyria for 12 years to go to collage. I met a White Wolf. Yeah I know, Humans shouldn't be with Anthros! But she was the only one that cared for me. Her name was Carly a-and she....

*Static*

After I went into power, a assassination attempt was tried on me. Instead of me being shot, they shot Carly. That mother **censor**! *Sounds of a bottle smashing* We found him and I killed him myself.... No it was not quick! I split him open like a **censor** pig!

*Static*

Another assassination attempt was tried again on me. Instead of killing me, it burnt half of my face. My left eye is gone now and I have to wear this eye-patch... Yeah, on the left side of my face there is a giant burn mark on my face... You see it? *Sounds of clothing could be heard shuffling*

*Static*

The doctors say I am legally insane. I believe ever word they say... I hate my life, Some people say being insane is fun or it makes them happy. That is a load of bullshit. Its the scariest thing I have ever been threw in my entire life. When I try to sleep they won't stop talking! I can't get them to **censor** stop!

*Static*

They say the grass is always greener and you don't really know what you have until its gone...  Zmeya! Prepare Operation Wǎn'ān!

*Static*