The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New to RP, looking for partners c: (Open to all)  (Read 1160 times)

Offline FenrirRises

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
New to RP, looking for partners c: (Open to all)
« on: December 01, 2015, 12:49:30 PM »
Hey guys! Most of my life I've been an artist and haven't really done a whole lot of writing, so I decided that I need to change that! I've only done simple RPs, but I really want to get into some more serious ones (but I don't want to jump straight in and mess the whole thing up :p ) So basically, if anyone else is sort of in the same situation then I'd love to RP with you c: Ideally I'd love to RP some adventure and fight scenes, but anything goes really.

My character I'll be RPing with is a black wolf-dog named Thorn (If you have a furaffinity you can see the ref here - Kind of NSFW - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18352098/ ).
[/size]
[/size]I'll start an open RP here, but feel free to PM me instead if you'd rather go that way, or you want to RP a different scenario ^v^
[/size]
[/size]-------
[/size]
[/size]Thorn sat on the cliff edge, paws hanging carelessly above the drop as he watched the sun slowly rise over the vast expanse of forest beneath him. He held his short sword in his lap, absentmindedly running a whetstone across its gleaming edge. He had awoken early and left the small yet bustling town to come here to watch the sunrise in peace. His ears pricked at a sound behind him. It seemed to be coming from the forest edge.

[/size]Has someone followed me here...? He thought to himself, turning to look behind him. A stag bounded through the forest followed by a few smaller does. He sighed. There seemed to be no one there, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was not alone.

Offline Amna al-Dhi'b

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arabian Wolf
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happy!
Re: New to RP, looking for partners c: (Open to all)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »
hello! im new to online rp too, what kind of rp are you want to do?
"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
--Edgar Allen Poe