The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 493 times)

Penguins@StanleyCup

Hello
« on: November 28, 2015, 03:09:24 PM »
Hello my name is Acton.

I have only recently joined the fandom, and I am a little confused. Now that I have done research on the fandom, and made a character, (who I will need a drawing commission for... currently he is a list of traits on a sheet of paper) what do I do now? I cannot do any sort of art. Any help would be appreciate.

Anyways outside the fandom I fill my time with hockey, video games, and having political debates with my friends. I will not say anything political here I promise. I am interested in history, food, and country music.

In short I have no idea what I am doing.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:08:53 PM »
Greetings I'm Zaida the alien hybrid and goddess please to meet you. If you'd like a commission post it on the requests area in artwork...If you need help be sure to Pm me and I'll assist. I hope you have fun here, Farewell~

Penguins@StanleyCup

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 05:13:41 PM »
Thank you.

*kneels*