Author Topic: Am I A Furry Or Not?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline JaxTheDogMatt

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: I Dont Know, Just Took A Test And I Am A Furry... :/
Am I A Furry Or Not?
« on: November 24, 2015, 09:06:22 PM »
Personally I still don't know if I am a furry or not. I do like drawings of wolves and find it really cool how people get to dress up as them and stuff, but I only signed up because most online quizzes said I was over 70% furry.  I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I just want to know for sure if I am one technically?[/size]   So what do I do? My friend took the tests and hes one too apparently. I never really thought of myself as a furry, but never looked down at them. I sort of envied them actually. Its amazing how they don't car what other people will think of them. While I don't care either, there is just something holding me back from admitting it to anyone, friends or family. I still don't even know if I should take it seriously or not, that I am one. I never dressed up as a furry or anything, but I don't know what to do.    So i am a little confused so if someone could tell me if I am one or not, or what I should do, or who to tell, that would be great. And I'm not saying I don't want to be one, I just dont know if I should accept it or not.  HALP!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Am I A Furry Or Not?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 09:09:17 PM »
Greetings Jax. Im positive you are but that's your choice... A quiz shouldn't tell you.
Anyways I am Zaida the alien hybrid and goddess pleased to meet you. If you need help or any more questions feel free to Pm me. until then enjoy your stay here on TFF, Farewell~

Offline Amna al-Dhi'b

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arabian Wolf
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happy!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 03:02:01 PM »
if you like anthro animals and you want to be furry then.... you are! ^^
"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
  • Height: about 5 feet
  • Weight: 106.9
  • Build: thin, female build
  • Currently: meh
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:04:43 AM »
Becoming a furry isn't something that require a secret password or handshake. If you want to be a furry then you are! No tests can tell you what to like. And dressing up in fursuits isn't a requirement, lots of furries (including me) haven't fursuited or been to conventions. Either way, we welcome you here and hope your stay is nice!
  • Avatar by: lineart by Rits-Blitz
"we do have a lot in common.
The same earth, the same air, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth