The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: U-Create  (Read 1282 times)

scarypuppy

U-Create
« on: October 28, 2007, 07:01:58 PM »
Im going to post several Story endings, i want you to try to make a story based just around that.

I dont know what would make you want to, i cant give you a prize, or a hug  :th_PyongLlora: hahah

JK, but seriously, see how creative you are

oh, the first one is creepy as hell.

Story Ending 1.

Helena shook in John's arms, he kept stroking her hair, whispering, "shhh, its alright, nothings going to hurt you." John kissed her head lightly, tightening his grip around her shoulders. the windows shattered around them, John beginning to cry, his grip tightening even more, the glass on the floor liquidated, seeming to reflect the flame of hatred that surrounded them. Fire lept into the house, lighting everything it touched aflame, it moved gracefully, almost dreamlike, destructive yet beautiful. John rocked back and forth, Holding Helena tighter and tighter with each passing moment. A look overcame John, one of sudden realization and sorrow, for he remembered that Helena had died four days ago due to starvation. This did nothing to hinder his protectivness of her. "I'll never let them hurt you." He rose with Helena's lifeless corpse in his arms and hurriedly ran up the stairs, his feet bleeding from the numerous splinters stabbing his bare skin. "nothing hurts anymore Helena, all for you." the banister next to him dissolved into a brown mush, a mush with faces and a voice, "Let her go John, Leave, LIVE." Tears rolled down John's face, more and more blood began to pour from his wounds, and yet he only seemed to get stronger. "never, i'll die first, they'll never hurt you." the walls around him morphed and distorted into the forms of tormented souls, their eternal cries frozen in time, yet their voices as alive as John was, for the moment, "John, SHE IS DEAD, leave her, abandon this corpse." "Leave us Alone." John shouted as he leaned against a wall for support. He reached his destination, the bed he and Helena had shared for years, he layed her out in a peacefull pose and gripped one of her hands, as if consoling her through an illness. "its all going to be alright, i promise." Suddenly Helena looked vibrant and alive, she smiled at John and graced his face with one silky hand, "oh John, you failed." John looked at her, for now she had gone back to the skeletal, malnourished skeleton she had always been, and he cried, almost, hysterically, and began to laugh, he embraced her one last time, before the house collapsed on them both.

Story Ending 2.

Tony moved his hand as much as he could, the detective was lying next to him, dead from blood loss. "serves him right" tony thought as he crawled forward on his good arm, "trying to stop me from completing my work. Tony crawled to his workbench and sat up on the stool, blood dripping from his shot arm and slashed chest. He picked up a paintbrush and looked at the far end of the canvas to the little cartoon character he had drawn, it waved at him and smiled, "almost tony, almost done and then you can come with us." Tony smiled also, his paling face matching the canvas almost perfectly. Slowly, Methodically, he limped over to the detective's body and dipped the brush into the gaping wound in his stomach where tony had plunged the kitchen knife. "at least you managed to make things right" tony mumbled under his breath, carefully he drew the Detective, his entire visage in blood red. Tony dropped the brush and fell backwards onto the floor. as he slowly bled out he laughed, "I did it, I finally finished something." tony laughed and laughed and laughed, and laughed....and, laughed, until his heart stopped beating, and his lungs stopped drawing air.

Well, theres two, have fun ^_^

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: U-Create
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 07:09:41 PM »
hmm...im thinking...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!