The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm leaving and here is why  (Read 1508 times)

Offline deletethisaccountplease

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
Re: I\'m leaving and here is why
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 01:43:29 PM »
Haha,well yes I'm 14 and I have a lot of free time on my hands.I find the furry fandom to be extremely interesting and I love to know all the facts,all the time because I'm very curious ;).

Why do you think that a 14 year old can't get the facts right?Not all teenagers are immature and lack seriousness ;).No I don't want to be a psychology major XD and yes,I am for real.

Since I didn't tell you why I do it,I'll tell you now.

I research the furry fandom because there are a lot of misconceptions and lies about it on the internet that a majority of people believe in.I research for myself and for others that want to know about the REAL fandom.

I still don't understand why you find 14 year old's incapable of learning something,perhaps you didn't know that people in their 20's and 30's create those infamous "fair and unbiased" videos about the furry fandom (a.k.a. Hate videos).Just messing with you,of course you know this...do you :)?

Post Merge: November 14, 2015, 01:46:33 PM
I'll be sure to let you all know what I've researched so far (The fandom is so diverse so there is no way to fully research it)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:46:33 PM by LieutenantPancakes, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
Re: I'm leaving and here is why
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 01:48:04 PM »
I dont like be poked and prodded and I definitely dont like when it happens with out my knowledge
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline deletethisaccountplease

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 01:53:24 PM »
I dont like be poked and prodded and I definitely dont like when it happens with out my knowledge

Sorry!That is the bad side of my research haha

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »
Gonna lock this so it doesn't turn into anything serious, but I'd like to mention that there is a standard of ethics when doing psychological experiments. While deception is generally ok, it's only ok when the person actually volunteers for the experiment, this is actual ethical law for all [real] psychological experiments so if you're planning to do experiments in the future as a career, it's best to remember this.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";