The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2015, 09:31:54 PM »
" great! I'd love to help you. Uh, by the way, I know where some coconuts are." I say.
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2015, 10:16:24 PM »
Zaida in complete silence looked up from her spear, watching Rasha pick up stuff off the ground his face obviously giving off he was a bit bored. Wasn't surprising he was, she was sure most were.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2015, 10:29:41 PM »
Geoff fished out his pocket knife and began sharpening the end of the branch, and carving a small design into it. This knife felt special to him, but he couldn't remember why, or how he even got it. The orange crystal necklace around his neck was much the same, and it almost seemed to radiate a pleasant warmth as he carved.

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2015, 10:31:58 PM »
I walked in the direction of the mountain, hoping to find some food. I sniffed the air and smelled rabbit. How could anyone be bored when they need to focus on surviving? I speared the rabbit and took it to my temporary shelter to cook.

Post Merge: November 03, 2015, 06:00:39 PM
After awhile of resting and eating, I set off to find a proper shelter. I walked toward the mountain, where I was sure I'd see a cave.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:00:39 PM by TangoAngelDragon, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2015, 07:56:26 AM »
Geoff stood up and leaned slightly against his staff. "Okay, now what," he mumbled to himself, staring at a tree as he tried to think back on the survival tips he learned.
Clean water is the most important, and thankfully it was abundant with these streams. Shelter after that, right? Food was already sorted, which had to be tackled immediately in his case. He was curious about how he even got to that point, or what led him to forget in the first place, but this all was a mystery that had to wait before more pressing matters, that being a source of shelter.

The bear wondered if the mountain across the river was a good place to go. It would likely give a decent view of the land, for one thing. If there were no livable caves, setting up shelter nearby may be a good idea, as long as there weren't any large territorial ferals patrolling around. The last thing he wanted was to get battered around by some angry beast in the middle of the night.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:00:46 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2015, 09:00:33 PM »
(Bumping, I don't know what to write and we could do with more people :p )
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c: