The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking For Artist To Commission For A Digital Ref Sheet  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Grey&white with black primary markings and purple secondary accent markings on arms , legs and back, dark purple eyes
  • Height: 7'4"
  • Build: Large, trim & muscular
  • Currently: Devouring souls
Looking For Artist To Commission For A Digital Ref Sheet
« on: November 02, 2015, 12:07:04 AM »
I need an artist to do a refrence sheet for my fursona, im only looking for a digital commission so if you only do hand drawn im not interested unless your handdrawn work is up to my exceedingly high standards

Im willing to pay up to 30$ but i will not pay untill i see the end product because the last "artist" i commissioned wanted money upfront and then dissapeared never to be heard from again

Post Merge: November 02, 2015, 12:09:48 AM

If you are interested please send me a link or email me a sample of some works from your portfolio

Post Merge: November 02, 2015, 12:25:10 AM

Additionally If your portfolio meets my standards i will be more than happy to negotiate on price
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 10:48:26 PM by Wyte, Reason: Please do not make thread titles in all caps. »

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Grey&white with black primary markings and purple secondary accent markings on arms , legs and back, dark purple eyes
Re: LOOKING FOR ARTIST TO COMMISSION FOR A DIGITAL REF SHEET
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 04:16:25 PM »
Im not looking for advice here im looking for an artist willing to do a commission for me

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 09:18:52 PM »
I can vouch for a good friend of mine who is currently open for commissions. She did two wonderful commissions for me last week :3

She's also the one responsible for both my avatar and signature image.

Oh, and, she often does livestreams of the entire progress so you can see the art and give feedback as it's being made!

http://runtyink.tumblr.com/commission
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:24:07 PM by Timmy Fox »
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 11:41:32 PM »
I can vouch for a good friend of mine who is currently open for commissions. She did two wonderful commissions for me last week :3

Oh, and, she often does livestreams of the entire progress so you can see the art and give feedback as it's being made!

Ok, that would be great if you put me in contact with her :)

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 12:17:52 AM »

Ok, that would be great if you put me in contact with her :)
On that page there is an email address listed at the bottom which is her preferred method of contact :)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
Re: Looking For Artist To Commission For A Digital Ref Sheet
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 12:21:09 AM »
Pls pm me the link