Author Topic: Fallout:Desolation  (Read 4578 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Fallout:Desolation
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2015, 01:15:02 AM »
*Red was in the room*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »
Fro stopped and tapped his dome.."Well I can't see a problem with this, Sssooooo why not?" He wheels behind Zaida,,"Also thanks for getting those bloody raiders off me case... Oh I thought I was dead meat eh."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Fallout:Desolation
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2015, 03:22:21 PM »
"Your welcome I suppose" Zaida spoke laying in the corner of the motel... Although she didn't follow the dragon for no reason, she wanted to know more. However they needed to rest.
She laid down in the bed, a bit close to the dragon but it was better than the floor she then drifted off to sleep.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:01:33 AM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »
"I must say however, i'm quite a coward and pefer not to have a tiff. But I still get caps or umm food eh." He chuckles as his arms pick up a small rock and studies it..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2015, 04:56:13 AM »
*Red yawned waking up*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2015, 05:02:28 AM »
Zaida was sleeping as well under the old heavy blankets facing the wall.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2015, 05:36:34 AM »
*Red sits up looking at zaida*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2015, 02:38:18 PM »
Fro sets himself in a corner and dozes off, to give his mind rest...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2015, 02:50:51 AM »
As zaida woke up she groaned and rubbed her head looking at the robot on rest, she then turned to red for a second before looking at her armor resting next to the cabinet.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2015, 03:18:16 AM »
*Red looks at zaida*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Fallout:Desolation
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2015, 03:28:43 AM »
Zaida looked at him her cheeks blushed. "Well... Uh, Shouldn't we, get ready." She said her ears laying down as she grabbed her armor looking back at him.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2015, 01:16:07 PM »
((Hey...as it seems Talia has vanished, is it possible to re-create a character? I don't wanna leave Talia hanging, but Ray's kinda stuck.))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2015, 02:28:44 PM »
  Fro wakes up and his lights turn back on as he outs his claws together and looks at the love birds.."Awww isn't that so cute, anyhow. Love has it's place, but food does too. So I belive moving is a good choice, ypunless you two have a better idea.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2015, 02:32:57 PM »
((Sure or you can just act like things never happened your call wouldn't enjoy being stuck myself))
Zaida's ears had leaned back when the robot had said that a bit embarrassed, it was odd she never was. Placing her helmet on first to hide her face she started to get dressed in her armor. "Yea I think that's a plan, I haven't ate an actual meal for a few days."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2015, 02:42:32 PM »
   "Don't worry I bet we'll find some mole rats then you kill them and cook them, me I run off of the solar panels built in so no worries." He chuckles and holds a rock..