The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 18555 times)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #660 on: October 10, 2015, 04:26:21 PM »
Drake was about to give the lizard a toung lashing of a lifetime but the forest burst into flames. He looked over quickly to it then looked back at the lizard. "Two things. Look down into the warehouse and tell me getting out was a bad idea again, and do you have any ideas smart guy?" He then paused for a bit as he looked around for the tower. He quickly started glancing around to see if he can spot some mode of transportation that could get them there reasonably quick.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #661 on: October 17, 2015, 05:11:32 AM »
*Zane roar as he ran at the moving wall of killing coming at him. He jump and began to spin as quickly he could. He turn into a spinning shadow of drill. They met and stop but only for a moment before they both move forward in their choice of path. He drill himself through as there now a large gaping hole in the column. He look at the controller with truly unstable look to his eye.* "Oooh. New toy. Let hope you last abit longer then these MEATBAG!" *He roar as he run toward the stone creature.*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #662 on: October 24, 2015, 10:50:27 AM »
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
Well with everything going on with me, and the lack of everything is going on with everyone besides zane and newcomer drake i have officially finished with reborn and will close it down but i would like everyone to answer if whether they wanted to see what the story was.... so yeah is you wanted to know what the story was please pm and i will explain everything that was going on

Thankyou anyway Obey, Zaida, Zane, Alegara (left), Rayleondard (always vanished), Taria (left) and Drake

The end of CD's first rpg and hopefully something new will come into fruition later on

///////////////////////////////////////////////
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind