The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Metal Gear Furry: Kitten Eater  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
Metal Gear Furry: Kitten Eater
« on: October 11, 2007, 07:22:06 AM »
So. My first roleplay here. I decided to go with something i love. Namely, the Metal Gear Solid series. In particular, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. So. Here's what i'll do. I'll do the same plot with the different characters. So... In other words, this thing can go very haywire. Ah well. Be any character you like. Be Ocelot the ocelot. Be Volgin the vulture. Be Snake the wolf. ...Yeah, that made sense. Be who you want, but include who you'd like to replace. So. Let's get this show on the road. Also, i have a feeling this will take a lot of work.

Name: ((You can say Not Avaliable.))
Codename: ((Be creative.))
Appearance: ((Picture preferred, but description works.))
Personality:
Piece of the act: ((What part of the story are you? Are you the protaginist? The antagonist? The supporting cast? Whatever it is, don't be too far fetched, like the hero's cousin on vacation there. Use your noggin'.))
Preferred weapons: ((What kind of weapons would you rather use?))
Current weapons: ((Keep in mind that you won't be getting a fricking gatling gun with you. You'll get a gun, a knife, a little food, camouflage outfits and some ammunition for the gun. Oh, and the gun is a Mk. 22 Hush Puppy. If you want other weapons, complain to the major.))

In the aftermath of the Second World War, the world was torn in two between East and West.
It was the beginning of a new era - the Cold War.

October 16, 1962. The President of the United States received word that the Soviet Union had deployed nuclear missiles in Cuba. The world trembled in fear as the prospect of nuclear war loomed ever closer. After days of tense negotiations, the Soviets finally agreed on the 28th to withdraw their missiles from Cuban soil. With the resolution of this incident, later to be known as the Cuban Missile Crisis, it seemed that humanity had survived yet another threat to its existence.

However, there was a secret condition in the deal that put an end to the crisis. Nikolai Stepanovich Sokolov, a Soviet scientist who had defected to the West, was to be sent back to the Soviet Union. The U.S. government agreed to this stipulation, and returned Sokolov to his native land. Little did they know that Sokolov was to be the designer of a nightmarish weapon. Now, with Sokolov back in their hands, the Soviets are ready to resume its development. If this weapon is completed, it will mark the beginning of a new age of fear.
August 1964. Realizing at last the urgency of the situation, the CIA forms a plan to recapture Sokolov. They dispatch the covert FOX unit to Sokolov's research facility, located to the south of the great Soviet fortress of Groznyj Grad. Led by former SAS member Major Zero, FOX is a next-generation special-forces unit that operates both as a specialized combat group and as a covert intelligence outfit. The FOX unit's modus operandi is to send a single agent, backed by radio support from afar, into enemy territory to carry out solo sneaking missions.
August 24. Alone soldier swoops down from out of the blue. The man's code name is Phantom.

--------------------

Well, this is the 1960's. we don't have M16 or Desert Eagles or anything like that. We barely have flashbangs. Keep that in mind when you choose weapons. Other than that, stick to your mission. Try not to be discovered. It's gonna be hard at first, since this is a single agent with back-up. Not a team with back-up. If you want, we can probably make a team later. We'll see. Anyway, have fun. I'll try not to screw this up. Also, you don't have to use the above profile. You can make your own. That up there is just a requirement of what i need to know. In any case, have fun! I'll be back later to claim Volgin's part. So no stealing.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 10:12:43 AM by Kaj Toov »
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
Re: Metal Gear Furry: Kitten Eater
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »
Name: Not Available
Codename: The End
Race: Meiolania ((horned turtle. it can't retract it's armored head or tail into it's shell. It is also a bit faster then most turtles (partly for the rp purposes.) ))

Appearance: a wizened old turtle of a dying genus. his shell is high domed like a tortoise, his tail is protected by armored 'rings' and sports thorn-like spikes at the end. His head has an unusually shaped skull that sports many knob-like and horn-like protrusions. Two large horns faces sideways, presenting him from retracting his head inside his shell. He is accompanied by a small child, a parrot. The Parrot calls him grandpa, and often stays by his side, but the will tell/show him the location of the protagonists. Usually by flying over them.

Personality: an old timer, he has a strong sense of honor, and has accepted the fact that the end of his life is around the corner. He doesn't seem to want to hurt the protagonists, but will not kill them for whatever reason.

Piece of the act: antagonist/supporting cast. Will not let protagonists through Sokrovenno, however, his honor prevents him from killing anyone, instead dropping their unconscious bodies into the nearby lab's prison cell, though he doesn't lock the door, or even let the guards know the cell occupants are there.

Preferred weapons: rifle, stun grenades.

Current weapons: mosin-nagant
stun grenades
moss camo/moss paint on shell

------------------------

The aging Turtle settled into his wheelchair. He knew the end was coming, and he knew it would come soon. For now, he just saved his strength, sleeping in the wheelchair as a guard pushed him to the location he was going to be soon. In his mind he wondered if his strength would last him through the upcoming battles, simply saying, "This... is the End."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 08:20:54 PM by Marquis Lythis »
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.