The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 10989 times)

Offline warfox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • lead me through each gentle step by step
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: lean,somewhat muscular
  • Currently: feeling lonely,bored, insane
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2015, 04:56:43 PM »
*Warfox leaves to store only finding a small bag of beef jerky, batteries and 2 water bottles, he leaves the store then scans the area before moving on, he sees a few zombies in the distance but not close enough for them to notice him he head east towards a big super store*
stay low, move fast, shoot first, die last,one shot, one kill,no luck,pure skill

if death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear ill kill him

heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2015, 04:58:44 PM »

I watch the city below me scanning with my rifle. Seeing a pair of figures over another two men integrating another I take my shots. Felling the two men seeing the third get up and turn around I nod. Now changing position my work never done. I watch this city I try to keep good people safe and bad ones dead. I don't kill lightly but if I know the people are bad I won't hesitate to kill. Even in the aftermath I still fight for the right. Unlike so many others. My new position taken up I see someone stalking about down in the store killing a walker with what appears to be a Beretta. I start climbing down the building. See if I can't get word of happenings form him. Hearing moaning and groaning I see about ten walkers moving toward the store. Shit. I can't get anything from him if he's dead.
(Hope you don't mind me doing that. Though I can deal with them if need be. They didn't call London a blade master for nothing.)

((That's fine, London. Just as long as all my rules are being followed and no one gets OP))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2015, 05:18:06 PM »
Ray looked about, and spotted the smoke rising from Andrew's trap. He sighed, and shook his head, sitting back down. Not much food left...gonna need to hit the streets again.

Offline London The Wolf.

• Vibrating Furby
  • They Call me Nightshade
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Midnight black with gold eyes
  • Height: 6'4" (can change)
  • Weight: 175 Pounds
  • Build: Well mussled but not bulky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Just looking to chat.
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2015, 06:06:40 PM »
Seeing the man step out I take some cover and then climb a bit higher preparing to drop in to the group of walkers in font of him around the corner. With him stepping around the corner I see him start to back up I drop down and in go the group killing one by landing on it. I start to spin and slice. Cutting off arms legs and heads. Stopping the walkers and killing the ten of them near instantly. I stop my blade dance once they all die. Noding to him. "You should watch where you walk. One day you step into a hard trap to break"
They Call me Nightshade.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2015, 06:09:53 PM »
Blu saw the smoke and stepped outside, only to see the building being engulfed in flames. He decided to ignore and to back to work "I don't care as log as it doesn't affect me" he picked his planks back up and began hammering them into the wall, covering the door, the hammer made a resounding clang throughout the warehouse
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2015, 06:37:44 PM »
Zaida heard noises coming from the bathroom. Quickly peaking in she saw a bear wearing a suit as he ate a dead wolf. She watched as the Walker feasted. Zaida pulled the silent pistol out, stomping her foot to get the bear's attention to look up before shooting into its head. She then went silent listening for anything else, the house was quiet but it wasn't for sure that it was empty, walking into the restroom she started to dig in the drawers.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:40:11 PM by Zaida »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2015, 09:14:08 PM »
As the flames fully engulfed the lower levels, Andrew turned around and headed to back to his truck nearby. He pulled a map from the glove box and opened it up, looking over the red Xs that covered it and added on more over the spot where the apartment were.  "Another one clensed." He mumbled, folding up the map and tucking it in his pocket. The shark was about to climb into the truck when his ears perked to the sound of a distant banging, turn to scan the area and pinpointing the noise to a ware house. Reigniting his flamethrower, he started to make his way over.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2015, 09:37:47 PM »
Blu saw the shark in the distance and sighed "Uhg... company" He walked over and put his mask on, flipping his hood down. He proceeded to climb the ladder leading to the roof. Standing at the edge, he yelled "What do you want?"
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2015, 10:01:30 PM »
Andrew approached the building and looked up at Blu, looking over the structure for a moment before pulling the map out of his pocket. This building wasnt marked to be purged, so there was nothing for him to do here. "Just checking out the noise." He called up. "Wasnt sure if it was the infected making it."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2015, 10:03:20 PM »
Zaida proceeded to the dead bodies and began to loot them, before she paused. '**censor** nothing' she thought standing and giving a hard kick to the oversized undead bear that had a small hole through its head from the gunshot. The hybrid hissed and exited the bathroom and walked down the stairs casually as she made her way to kitchen.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2015, 02:01:27 AM »
Ray climbed down from the roof of the convenience store, and started towards what he thought was gunfire, making sure to stay as relatively quiet as possible.

Offline London The Wolf.

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 10:33:32 AM »
(Seeing a lack of responding from warfox I'll keep moving.)
Before the man can reply I start free climbing again and am quickly out of his view. I continue to move through the roof tops and see another person. What appears to be a racoon? Moving through the street trying to keep a low profile. And because of my position. Failing. Lucky for him I'm non hostile. Unless he's a bad person. Dropping down to a lege above his six o'clock position I say. "You really should try to sneek as well as be quite... And before you ask don't worry. I won't be killing you lad."
They Call me Nightshade.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 10:53:36 AM »
Ray flinched, and froze. He turned slowly, before speaking. "S-So...w-what do you w-want? D-Did S-Stevenson t-tell you about m-me?" Ray didn't recognize this newcomer, but he used the same strategies of a bandit that had caught him a few weeks back. They let him go, obviously, but Ray still had the scars, both physical AND mental, to prove it wasn't for free.

Offline London The Wolf.

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 11:10:21 AM »
"Oh so you think I'm a bandit. God no. I kill bandits." I drop off the point and nod extending my hand "Names London. Yours?" I as I have my hand extended scan for any one else. Walkers or people.
They Call me Nightshade.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 11:12:54 AM »
Ray kept his paws to himself, and adjusted the strap of his rifle. "R-Ray," he whispered "Rayleonarde."