The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Existence and Things About it  (Read 689 times)

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • My treasure is more then just gems.
    • Awards
  • Species: human/dragon hybrid
  • Coloring: blue scales
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: average for a human
Existence and Things About it
« on: September 15, 2015, 04:54:03 AM »

Disclaimer, this story is featuring my fursona as the main character, and some of the situations in this story may end up being based off of or the basis of some rps. I'm also really bad about finishing stories, so if you are interested in this you might want to poke me about it(reply here or message me, I'll be more likely to continue the story a bit).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Dragons and humans in reproduction is weird. Dragons, well they usually have the kid make sure its feed and then just leave. Humans... well... usually, usually they don't just leave, but guess this time was different. Due to that no one really knows how Dreq became to be, just that he is, and doesn't exactly have parents to show you. Of course for a hybrid it's pretty easy to live without having to meet people, but even a dragon socializes and stuff sometimes. When he met the towns folk they didn't quite know what to call him, a dragon is a pretty rare sight for them. So eventually they decided to call him a Dreq, having had no use for a name until now naturally he ended up just taking that as a name. Especially since no one else had the name since he was one of a kind in that area. Living life integrated into the life of the town was pretty easy, even if he had to learn a few things along the way. He found when he was bullied by some jerks who are completely unpopular that he can't be hurt by human strength. Unfortunately he also learned later that any more strength then a human and he can get hurt. Being forced to defend himself he also learned that he is stronger then a human.

Naturally a being who can fly, does eventually leave where they originated from, and he was no different. Instead of having a treasure trove to return to, he always valued knowledge and other such things as his treasure. Having no treasure trove to return to though, he just went from place to place, doing whatever made him happy. Being a young person, even for the human side, most people tend to underestimate what they are getting themselves into. Well that and judging off of stereotypes without factoring age and false information in. He's a calm person, more then you would think, but manage to hit a nerve and make him annoyed and you will regret it. Oh, and don't even think of what happens if you manage to make him mad, because even he almost never see's himself mad. Being that almost no one ends up getting to know him, there are many different assumptions of what he is like. Those that have gotten close to him, though, know what he really is like. Being the way he is, he will never just completely leave someone who he has got to know for no reason. So anyone who has gotten close to him would be a fool to undervalue that.

"Should have known it was a bad idea to fly through that. Sensitive wings and winter storms do not go together" he says as he lands, wings severely hurting. He finds a good spot to rest and lays down there, careful of the wings.  Being out in basically the middle of a forest no one else seems to be around. "at least the storm is over there, and going the other way" he says, before carefully falling asleep, trying to be aware of his surroundings.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 04:38:30 PM by Indiveren »
Dreq is, stronger then a human, able to stand a human punch without damage but too much more then that and I'm injured, claws that are almost always retracted, able to fly, wings are more sensitive then the rest of my body, able to see farther then humans, and hear just slightly more, looks to be the age of a young adult, mentality of a young dragon, introverted, almost always calm, anger and annoyance from him is dangerous, loves his treasures, which is more then just gems—its all that he values.

poke him if you wish to hear from him or have him do something (ie message me, I'll be most likely lurking and just havn't felt like posting or something. If you message me maybe I'll actually be active a little bit (so basically what you expect from a dragon))