The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Female Members Needed for a Semi Serious Kik Based RP  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Hat insert_last_name_here

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • FOR SCIENCE!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: dark grey fur
  • Height: 6' 10"
  • Weight: 260 (no armor) 360 (with armor)
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Lonely :(
Female Members Needed for a Semi Serious Kik Based RP
« on: August 13, 2015, 03:04:33 AM »
HELLO PEOPLE![/size]I am Hat, and if you have clicked on this thread you are either bored out of your mind and just looking for anything of slight interest, or are here about the rp.For my sake I'm just going to go ahead and assume the later.I am with an RP called well... huh you know you'd think that after rping for 2 years together we would have come up with a name by now... huh...  Lets just skip the name shall we? The point is that I belong to a Sifi / fantasy Rp with 8 members including myself and we require new members.now there have been some size issues so ill break down the FAQ down below

Post Merge: August 13, 2015, 03:09:59 AM
What Type of Rp is It?I just said that... scifi fantasy   What do you mean by Semi SeriousWhile we don't always post in massive paragraphs like you would see consistently in a full on serious rp; the very character development oriented story lines that we always seem to sometimes developed coupled with how seriously we take our rp didn't quite make it fit in the "fun" category.Some grammatical errors caused by auto correct and whatnot can be overlooked so long as we can tell what you are saying, however we do ask that if you by chance mess up the spelling of something you go back and correct it. We also have our own method for use of things like radios, whispering, yelling, and other characters you play along with your main.W-Wait... Did You Say OTHER Characters?Yes, many of us have an extra sub character that we play in addition to our main... most of the time simultaneously... as a person who is normally playing 3 different characters at the same time I can assure you it can be quite the challenge. However it is not required at all for you to have a sub character or even play them at the same time as your main if you do, just do what you feel yourself to be capable of.Will it be Violent, Dark, Profane, or Contain Adult Oriented ContentWhile we do have a "keep it implied" rule for sex (which SOME people don't ever seem to follow *cough* Chris *cough*) extremely violent and horribly dark situations ARE common.Can I Bring a Char from another Rp into It? I Don't Want to Make a New One...Only if it matches out loreLore?!4 Years of it to be exact! When you are a freshmen in high school and are bored out of your mind with your 3 friends things happen.Do I have to hear it ALL?!I will give you a basic overview of need to know stuff but I think its more fun if you and your character learn the rest at the same time, it makes for a much more authentic experience.Can any Race Join?I'm not so sure how anthro dragons or lizard people would fit into our rp but otherwise all are welcome!What Time Do You Guys Normally Start Rping?Most of our members live somewhere in the US so we all tend to get together from 7ish to midnight. (US Central Time)However, during holidays and weekends its not unusual for 2-5 of us to be on fairly continuously throughout the day.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:10:00 AM by Hat insert_last_name_here, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"We do what we must because we can"
-Cave Johnson
CEO Aperture Science

Offline KayaTheBandit

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Banded Mongoose
  • Coloring: Icey blue, royal blue, and steel grey.
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: Curvy but skinny
  • Currently: Sleepy~
Re: Female Members Needed for a Semi Serious Kik Based RP
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:01:03 AM »
I'm interested~ I'm a mongoose. You don't mind shapeshifters do you?

Roraan

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 03:49:45 AM »
I'm interested~ I'm a mongoose. You don't mind shapeshifters do you?

No, we don't. (I'm a member) we'd be happy to add you! What is your kik?

Offline KayaTheBandit

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Banded Mongoose
  • Coloring: Icey blue, royal blue, and steel grey.
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: Curvy but skinny
  • Currently: Sleepy~
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 07:27:30 AM »
My kik is ItGoesStoopid~

Roraan

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 03:24:14 AM »
To anyone vaguely interested, we're still recruiting!!

Offline Hat insert_last_name_here

• Avid Aardvark
  • FOR SCIENCE!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: dark grey fur
  • Height: 6' 10"
  • Weight: 260 (no armor) 360 (with armor)
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Lonely :(
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 03:26:35 AM »
We are opening the recruitment to everyone now
"We do what we must because we can"
-Cave Johnson
CEO Aperture Science