The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Life Hacks  (Read 650 times)

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Life Hacks
« on: August 25, 2015, 06:29:11 PM »
Like a song on youtube?
right-click on the video twice
click on loop
you're welcome
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Life Hacks
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 08:42:05 PM »
If you have 2 clothes pins attach them to your eyelids. All of your problems in real life will disappear instantly!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Fauxtrot

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Genuine workaholic, at your service.
  • Currently: UCI undergrad on summer break! ^^
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 09:38:36 PM »
They say a magician never reveals his secrets...

Well, I'm not a magician, so here you go.

- You can use simply one calendar for everything you do using Google Calendar, which can sync up to the calendar apps on all kinds of phones and also a multitude of desktop calendar programs. (My favorite is Rainlendar atm). That way, updating a calendar on one device affects all of the others. Perfect synchronization.

- Buying textbooks sucks, a lot. If you google search a book title followed by "pdf" or "epub", however, you may find that very book for free. (Your professor might react to this if you tell him/her, though.) If you can't find your book this way, there are all kinds of shopping sites online dedicated to selling copies of books for very cheap. Try these out and see what you find.

- I have another imgur album, bookmarked, containing a lot of really useful stuff. I cannot link it here because of some of its contents (stuff like 4chan screencaps, which contain a lot of helpful advice, but also a lot of, erm, "words"), but I can cherry-pick a lot of really good ones.

- And, if you're feeling extra manly, you should follow the Art of Manliness blog, which has all kinds of tips and advice for building your confidence, working out, and using your day to the fullest. Here is a link to a guide for learning how to "do more than one stinking pull-up". (It actually has a very easy-to-maintain routine. So, get lifting!)
"The only thing that stops us from doing the really cool things is time." Monty Oum, 1981 - 2015

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 10:04:46 PM »
if all your plates are in the wash, you can always use a tortilla wrap plus you can eat it ^^ obviously it doesn't work for everything but i thought it was a cool idea

Offline Tarot

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • *Insert mandatory dooks.*
    • DeviantArt
    • Redwall Wars Wiki (We need new users!)
    • Awards
  • Species: Sable Ferret
  • Build: Gentlemanly
  • Currently: Philosophical
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 07:21:32 AM »
Anything can be made into a soup. You just need the right stomach for it and a suitably-sized cooking pot.
Make it memorable!
Make it worth it!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 07:51:00 AM »
Like a song on youtube?
right-click on the video twice
click on loop
you're welcome

WHAT
OH MY GOD
THIS IS AMAZING

Life hack: Carrying earphones in your pocket and don't want them to be tangled? Simply have the earphones go across both pockets (they won't tangle this way), part of the earphone may start in your left pocket and the end of the earphone ends in your right pocket. You can use a shirt to cover it up so it doesn't look strange.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:53:01 AM by anoni »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";