The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: We Bare Bears  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Papollo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Civet/Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Brown, Black, White, and Gray
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm pretty shy and nice almost all the time
We Bare Bears
« on: August 25, 2015, 12:10:08 AM »
I've been watching We Bare Bears and wanted to share my thoughts and talk about it with others and get theirs. My favorite bear is Panda, my favorite episode is "Everyday Bears" so far there could be a better one latter on. I would rate the show 10/10 but that's me. So let me know your thoughts on the show and lets talk about new episodes when they come out  ^_^
  • Avatar by: My friend Wolfy is working on it :P. The Eevee is by MinjiXMuu-chan on DeviantArt
Best way to reach me is to Skype me or Kik me at "WarmButtkick64" don't ask about the name i was young and stupid :P

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: We Bare Bears
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 12:32:02 AM »
Personally I like ice bear. His unspoken character is nice and his expressions really say everything, not to mention actions when the roomba came in the mail. Overall I would rate the show at a 8/10.

The animation and art style is wonderful and the way bears are portrayed living among humans is comical. I've reserved the remaining two because I feel there is room to improve, I don't want to get ahead of myself and put in a full ten right away.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Papollo

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 12:57:43 AM »
I like Panda cause i can relate with being obsessed with technology and worrying about keeping a high amount of friends online. I can also agree that Panda and Grizz's characters can be improved upon, but as the show goes on they will hopefully learn and get better as time goes on.   
  • Avatar by: My friend Wolfy is working on it :P. The Eevee is by MinjiXMuu-chan on DeviantArt
Best way to reach me is to Skype me or Kik me at "WarmButtkick64" don't ask about the name i was young and stupid :P

Offline Fauxtrot

• Avid Aardvark
  • Genuine workaholic, at your service.
  • Currently: UCI undergrad on summer break! ^^
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 06:49:02 AM »
That show is absolutely adorable. Everything about it oozes personality, down to the voice acting choice. I have only been able to watch two episodes, but those were a very very fun two episodes.  ^_^
"The only thing that stops us from doing the really cool things is time." Monty Oum, 1981 - 2015

Offline Papollo

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »
Just watched the episode "Jean Jacket" it was awesome. You got to learn a lot about the bears like Ice Bear is really into salsa dancing, Grizz gets really excited just cause of a high five, and Panda really likes being fair and even. Plus the bears make money by street performing. I would rate the episode 8/10 :3