The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Attack on Titan (signup and out of character when this gets on the road)  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
This is a Fury style RPG of the Attack on Titan series, i kind of wanted to start this because the movie was just released and well no one has ever touched the idea of giants that eat furries......

The story so far-

Over a century ago, beings that prey on Furries suddenly appeared.
Their absolutely overwhelming strength quickly pushed humanity to the brink of extinction almost overnight.
The surviving humans constructed three walls: Maria, Rose, and Sina, which brought them a century of peace from their foes.
However In the year 845, two terrifying new breeds of titans, the Colossal Titan and the Armoured Titan suddenly appeared and destroyed one of Anthro's walls like it was child's play.
Anthros abandoned Wall Maria to the titans and thus, lost twenty percent of its population and one-third of its territory, and was forced to retreat behind Wall Rose.

Right now- Congratulations are in order cadet you have just finished training and have until tomorrow to decide what you will be, a Garrison, a Military police officer, or join the scouts, choose wisely

Rules-
- There are no powers or god modding, it didn't happen in the manga/anime and it won't happen here.
-For those who are familiar with the series and no a few things don't spoil ahead of the actual show
- No excess Gore... its a rule, i know this show is famous for some of its scenes but forum rules are my rules.
-You are aloud only one fursona, but you can add minor characters that can die, i would not mind on that.
-You can be injured, killed and/or eaten.... so nobody is safe (
Spoiler for Hidden:
Marco oh Marco
).
-For those who are familiar with the series this applies to you
Spoiler for Hidden:
i need titan shifters, please specify if your the "Colossal Titan" (male fursona wanted)
  •  Please pm me the one you wish to be, besides the female other genders are ok for the other titans, you really couldn't tell, first one gets the role, i will cross them out if taken, but you can get others... also if titan don't spoil...
    [/l]
    [/l][/l]
Notes of importance
- i will give this a while before i launch, until i get the required roles......
-Try to be active, if we are in titan territory you get 48 hours or you get eaten by titans, outside of the titan territory i think i could wait longer.
-Characters should be affected mentally by the titan eating their comrades, the people that get eaten could be your best friend, your boyfriend, girlfriend, a brother etc.
-Try to survive, stay of the ground, work as a team, and don't give in. FIGHT

Extra
- The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, also called Vertical Manoeuvring Equipment or Omni-directional Mobility Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck.

- Humanity's defense against the Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls, keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

-There are multiple types of titans, the 3-6m titans, 7m titans, 8-14m titans, 15m titans.
The titans classification extends to normals and the abnormal. Normals only goal is to eat humans, and that is all they do but adnormals are different.They often ignore nearby humans and charge to more important locations where they can do more damage, they also  display abnormal behaviour or intelligence.

- To kill them you must aim for the nape, the part of the body where the head meets the neck, there is also weak spots on their ankles so use that to immobilise them.
-The titans can heal almost instantly, you need to go for the kill all immobilise them and then go for the kill, if you don't they will heal from any wound, even the removal of the head wouldn't affect them.
- First 10 characters entered are the top 10 cadets of the 104th.
- All characters are from the south side of the walls.

Ok it's time for the character applications-

Name -
Height-
Weight (height and weight are very important, when the situation arises it could mean the death or life of you and your allies/freinds)-
Age (16-23)-
Species -
Gender -
Appearance -
Strengths / Weaknesses -
Evaluation (Instructor Shadis' Individual Trainee Evaluations) ( this is basically a sentence that describes you in one sentence, examples are:
"While lacking in physical strength, he's demonstrated an extraordinary aptitude for his studies."
Her strike form is flawless, but she works poorly with others and tends to isolate herself."
 "He has great potential, but lacks initiative."
"A master of 3D Maneuver Gear, but his brash personality causes friction with the team.") -
Extra-
( some of the information that is needed is the district your from-Maria, Rose, and Sina.
Have you seen a titan and what there capable of.
What rank of the top ten are you)

.... i write to much...

Things that must be considered
-Flight is possible, but extremely taxing as a result of ODM gear weight and blade holders. Flight is not as fast as ODM maneuvers as well, making flight during combat near suicidal.
-Any other physical abilities can be added but they must be stated and evaluated, someone who can jump high or has super Anthro strength is not fun in a world where you are at your weakest.

Is anyone seeing the writing as small??? cause i see it as small ???
< what is this.. [/list]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 05:46:11 AM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
I will reserve a spot here and write my reference within the next 24hrs.

Name: Galen Arakisk
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs
Species: Winged Lion
Appearance: Same as profile, with apparel substituted for cadet gear.
Strengths: Willing to preserve the lives of the innocent, quick reflexes, and excellent coordination.
Weaknesses: Cold demeanor when faced with tough decisions, the weight of ODM gear makes long-term flight exhausting over time. Willing to make sacrifices to preserve the integrity of the Citadel and associated governing forces.
Instructor Analysis: He seems a bit unnerving in his behavior, but his affinity for aerial combat cannot be ignored.
Extra: Former resident of the Wall Maria District, with his entire family escaping on the day the Wall was breached. Number 4 among the top ten due to potential instability.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:35:49 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
i have screwed up here i am so embarrassed wait i need to fix

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Note* Fixed ...Maybe...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:29:55 PM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
There seems to be a few remaining technical glitches.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline deustheproducer

• Vibrating Furby
  • Homeboy looks like shark week
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Shark
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Skinny-Fit
  • Currently: Working / Drinking

This will be my first RP so I'm pretty excited  >:3
Name - Deus Atrio
Height-5'7"
Weight- 160
Age- 22
Species - Shark
Gender - Male
Appearance - Light Blue skin, Short buzzed black hair (Will update when OC is finished)
Strengths- Very skilled with 3-DMG, eyesight and surveying a situation, obeys orders
Weaknesses - Combat, Tendency for anxiety 

Evaluation- When in the air, his skill with the maneuver gear is incomparable. For lack of better words, he almost swims through the air. However his ineptitude for combat will hinder him to be useless for anything other than rescue missions
Extra-Resident of Wall Rose. On the day of the breach as the citizens flooded, Deus learned the horror that is the titans. Although he has never seen a titan in its entirety, the sheer look of horror on the rescued citizens faces coupled with the stories they told persuaded him to join. Graduated at the 9th spot, his lack of combat skills holding him back.

Extra Extra- Can breathe under water, Excellent swimming, not sure how that might be used but thought I should bring it up :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:37:27 PM by deustheproducer »
Live every week like it's shark week ;)