The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mate Center  (Read 796 times)

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White She Wolf
  • Currently: I wanna be someone's girlfriend. Like...seriously.
The Mate Center
« on: July 31, 2015, 02:29:19 AM »

[ M A T E - C E N T E R ]

Welllcomee to the first official Mate Center, where you can find your true furry love. Okay, before i begin, I am your host, Reckless. Your co-host is no one since they haven't ask yet, however, this is open. (PM if your interest; first come first serve) Anyway I honestly came up the idea since this would pretty cool and a great chance to socialize with others, especially for roleplays. If the staff however doesn't approve, then i guess you can close this.  D: But for now, lets begin.

[ R U L E S - ]

• Rules Apply
  • This Is No A Random Pick from me. No. If someone's is interested in your character, I will respectfully pm you and see if you agree on not.
  • Be patient
  • If someone doesn't like you, keep searching.
  • More would be added

To show that your interest in looking for a mate, you would need to write the small application below. Once you did I will aadd tadd to the list(after accepting your forum). If someone writes your furry character name down and show interests, pm me and tell me if this what you want. If yes, both names would be added to the *Paired List*.

A ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ

However, if your partner unexpectedly leaves you for a least 30 days without telling you, I guess you can pm and I will remove the names from the paired list. Questions? No? Good!

...And let the romancee begin..!

Awaiting Male Characters

Kalan|Kalan|Male|Wolf|Bi

Awaiting Female Characters

Reckless|Brooklyn|Female|White Wolf|Straight

Paired (Mates)

None

Application
Code: [Select]
Name/Character Name:
Sexual orientation:
Species:
Who Are Interested in, to be your furry love?: -Ignore this. Once we get enough, then you may answer-
Extra (optional):
PLEASE SEND THIS TO ME IN PM ONLY. DON'T POST IN THE THREAD, ONLY PM. IF YOU DO, IT WOULD BE IGNORED.

-Copyrights: Reckless and co-host
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:10:21 AM by Reckless »
MOOD/STATUS: I'm Back

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: The Mate Center
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 03:49:06 AM »
Quote from: The Forum Rules
  • Do not sell yourself or ask for cyber on the forums.
    • This includes specifically declaring you’re “available” and/or saying you’re here looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend/mate. This is not a dating site. We realize you may meet someone you want to date here, but please take care of these matters in private conversation. Also, no matter how much you may love your boyfriend/girlfriend/mate/etc., please try to keep the public displays of affection to a minimum.

Sorry, Reckless, I know you put a lot of effort into making this, but the topic is locked for that reason.