The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Emotionally drained  (Read 384 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Emotionally drained
« on: August 03, 2015, 06:43:46 PM »
I don't know what to do guys...I feel like all the joy I had  has been ruined by self-loathing and arguing...I feel like i'm losing a important person because of said self-loathing....I feel like i want things to return to a time where i didn't feel like a douche with every sentence I type or say...but that would be impossible...all the irreversible shit i have done to my personality...I mean its just a repetitive cycle: Happy------>**censor** up like a idiot------>Sad------>Regret... Then it happens again and again and again...i just want a way to stop it so i can have a normal personality again and NOT come off as a over-aggressive turd...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:49:24 PM by Red Locus »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
Re: Emotionally drained
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 07:16:30 PM »
Please take this as something constructive as that is the intention.

The best way to change your personality is to make that change in your personality.
Commit to the change you intend to make. Analyze every detail before you jump into any situation. Consider multiple perspectives. You can't see what's behind a building unless you walk around to the other side. Whomever the important person is should be doing the same. If you cannot speak to the person and come to an agreement give it some time and space. If still nothing, the best thing you can do at that point is to move on. (ONLY MOVE ON ONCE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT THE OTHER FEELS LIKE YOU SHOULD NO LONGER COMMUNICATE. IF THERE IS SILENCE DON'T TAKE IT AS THE END. CHECKING BACK UP IS THE BEST WAY TO CONVEY THAT YOU ARE STILL VERY MUCH CONCERNED OR REMORSEFUL FOR ACTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN. ONCE YOU GET THE, "I'm done" You will know that its best to stop there before it escalates)
A cycle cannot be broken unless you make the decision to break it. To simplify, make a square with 4 even sticks. Take away a stick. You no longer have a square. This is because you made the choice to remove the stick. No one on these forums can do this or provide a way for you:

"i just want a way to stop it so i can have a normal personality again and NOT come off as a over-aggressive turd..."

The above quote is obviously something only you can do. Personality is not a tangible thing. No one can take your personality and manipulate it into something better for you. It all lies on your shoulders. Nothing is irreversible when it comes to how you act. It is impossible to go back in time and correct the wrongs you may have commited, HOWEVER, there is always the possibility to change how you will act from that point onward.
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 07:58:35 PM »
...ehm....i guess that helped @.@
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 08:04:23 PM »
You're welcome. Just try to find other things to distract yourself from the hard times in life. Things you enjoy are always the best.
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 08:19:02 PM »
i will,thanks again radio!