The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 10849 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2015, 08:15:30 AM »
Subject 11 out cold breathed weakly, she looked as if she was peacefully sleeping. however the blood, and wounds didn't make it seem like that. The alien hybrid winced from the pain as she was being healed. As she was unconscious she could hear the muffled voices unsure what they were saying and a bit of light from her closed eyes from the room she was in.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:21:08 AM by Zaida »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »
Fout had finished helping Jacob and now sat on one of the beds closest to the wall in the infirmary Facing said wall, his eyes shut, his Friends had been torn apart in front of him, his only hope for revenge denied.

useless Fout. Pathetic Fout.

This whole time he had done nothing to affect the events here.

worthless Fout...

Fout curls up on the bed, not crying, barely even feeling the depression that was tearing him apart. The Fout the people running the facility had hired was gone.  Galan, Japathok, the building as a whole, had all contributed to destroying his mind. There was nothing left but a shell full of madness and fear...
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2015, 01:04:20 PM »
Jacob used a few flesh graphs to mend the sliced muscles in Subject 11s tail, then finished by sealing off the wound with the laser. The fox walked over to a draw and pulled out another syringe, injecting the fluid into the alien. The medicine inside it should make up for the blood loss. Jacob sat back and let out a heavy breath, looking over Zaida then over to Fout, who seemed to be completely broken. That would be quite a few trips to the shrink.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #318 on: August 27, 2015, 02:31:11 AM »
Walking through the door frame of the medbay, Galen looked at the fox as he tended to Subject 11's wounds.

"If you ever want to work for an organization with any common sense, I could put in a good word for you at the Foundation." he said, taking a moment to look down at his human fingers. The lack of claws felt... strange.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: August 27, 2015, 02:35:58 AM »
Fout's ears perk up, and his fur stands on end as he hears Galans voice.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: September 03, 2015, 08:21:01 PM »
(6 days... Think its time to end it with some finishing summing up posts)

2 months later --

Fout wakes up, sitting groggily in his room. The smallest available to him. scarcely better than a cell. Slowly he rise sto his feet, and puts on his clothes, expressionless. He then slumps against the wall. Within this room he felt safe, it is his room. The doctors stayed out of it. for a second Fout loses himself to an imaginary world, the world before all of this.

All good things must pass. Eventually Fout leaves the room. He has to get food, that means talking to them again. They said someday he would go free again, when he was well. He knew that would never happen. He would never be well. He is pathetic and incompetent, and also mad. He ps a wreck.

The worst part is he is completely aware of this fact. He is trapped in his own body which was going through the motions of being a complete person, but never quite managing it.

~~~

In a small conical glass container sits Judge. Or at least that was its name on this day. it was a small lizard, curled up, looking out at the room outside. He saw the door open, and the huge figure walks over to him, picking up his entire container. "GOOD MORNING SCP. JUST GIVING YOU YOUR STANDARD FOOD AND I WILL BE OFF AGAIN" The words were not that loud, but they reverberated in the container, combined with Judges tiny size made it nearly deafening. The lid of the flask had a tiny hole in it, Through that hole came a trickle of water. Judge moves over and drinks from this trickle. It was demeaning, but it was all the lizard got. There were some chunks in the water, breadcrumbs. The lizard eats those to. The fact is it is trapped. The foundation has him perfectly contained, monitored his biomass.

Still the things mind dreams of freedom. an ever bubbling maelstrom of rebellion and madness. Someday those dreams will be answered.

But not today, and probably not tomorrow either.