The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello, I'm Vawer!  (Read 869 times)

Offline Vawer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine TBD
Hello, I'm Vawer!
« on: July 05, 2015, 08:34:02 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm Vawer! :)

It has been for a long time that I have been interested in the furry community, always feeling like I should attempt to be part of it. However, I can be described as quite an introvert, never sure of my decisions or actions, and therefore, I would never fully commit to such a bold advancement. Nevertheless, I would every so often scroll along forums, take sneak peeks on pictures and follow dozens of stories presented by former furries, essentially sitting on the fence about the idea. It is today, however, that I have set my foot on stone to try my best in joining the fandom. The Furry Forum is certainly the place where I obtained most joy and interest, and I am certain that here I will find a warm welcome.

To say a bit more about me, I am currently 16 and live in Brazil (a country where furries either don't exist or consistently lurk in the shadows). I really enjoy any kind of art, and inclusively have drawn and written various things (which I never finish, color, or remember where I kept it)! I relate myself mostly to canine species, although I don't have a fursona at the moment, and have no clue how I wish to make mine, I guess inspiration is soon to come. As for a personality, I have already stated that I am quite introverted and shy, but as I meet and speak to people, I will gradually become more random and silly, revealing a perhaps sporadic, but clearer character. I'm a gamer at heart, playing shooters, platformers, real time strategy, sandboxes, simulators, you call it, any genre is right up my alley (some of my personal favorites being Minecraft, Counter-Strike, Portal, FTL and Rayman)! I also like sports, and absolutely adore nature and its creatures! Some times I enjoy sitting down and relaxing; thinking about my feelings and reflecting on what is next in life. It is, perhaps, one of those things you can't quite explain, but it is just so chilling that it eventually became a habit.

I would also like to note that I rarely write or talk about this, so it is obvious that I will miss little details, but please forgive me if I sound a bit ignorant here or in a later post. Either way, I believe this was an important step in the correct direction, and I hope to share, follow and discuss all things furry along my journey through this universe. Any advice will be greatly appreciated, and I'll see you around! ;)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: Hello, I'm Vawer!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »
Made me think a lot of myself reading your passage. Minus the Brazil and artistic/literary ability parts, but still.
I really look forward to seeing you around Vawer. Maybe we could get some gaming in sometime as well?
If you are looking for Minecraft stuff, the forum has its own server, although activity has slowed in the past month or so due to summer I am guessing.
If you are looking for suggestions on how to make your first fursona, I would be happy to help in any way I can. Same offer applies to any questions or concerns you might have about things around here.

I hope your experiences here are great, and the people you meet are greater.
Best of luck.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Vawer

• Vibrating Furby
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 10:57:41 PM »
Made me think a lot of myself reading your passage. Minus the Brazil and artistic/literary ability parts, but still.
I really look forward to seeing you around Vawer. Maybe we could get some gaming in sometime as well?
If you are looking for Minecraft stuff, the forum has its own server, although activity has slowed in the past month or so due to summer I am guessing.
If you are looking for suggestions on how to make your first fursona, I would be happy to help in any way I can. Same offer applies to any questions or concerns you might have about things around here.

I hope your experiences here are great, and the people you meet are greater.
Best of luck.

Thanks a lot for the welcome! I'll keep on the lookout for inspiration, and if you want to game, I rarely not available!
See you around!

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 03:10:13 AM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. I'm kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart you can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Vawer

• Vibrating Furby
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 05:59:29 AM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. I'm kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart you can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.

Hi there!
Sorry for the late reply, was without internet for a few days (family trip).
Thanks anyways, I'll see you around!  :D