The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost.....  (Read 11452 times)

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
Re: Lost.....
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2007, 12:21:05 AM »
*at the faint sound of screaming, i get up and turn to jesse. "i'll be right back." i walk out of the shelter and follow the sounds of Angela's screaming, hoping that nothings wrong. i reach another shelter, and look inside. nothing seems to be wrong, but i still go up t angela and hug her, for she looked shaken. "whats wrong?"
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »
Angela hugged vixen back and sighed heavily. "I had a memory/nightmare..my brother was killed by some assassins coming for me and he was protecting my hideout..." She shivered and wiped her face. She had been crying and she now felt horrid for scaring anyone that had heard her.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2007, 07:53:31 PM »
((forgot to reply yesterday^^;))

"No, I'm fine..." He was staring at Angela with a concerned look. "I think...you carried a bit of that nightmare into the waking world, Angie. Everything is fine. No one can get you here."
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2007, 02:15:34 AM »
"aww angie im so sorry! we're kinda in the same boat, my entire village was destroyed. I'm really sorry about the nightmares though." i sat down, thinking hard. there was a reason that we survived the plane, but what was it?
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2007, 05:28:53 PM »
Angela nodded. "Isurvived the crash because it is my curse....to live and watch all Ilove die around me until I have no more...then live in lonelyness..." She replied, almost reading vixen's mind but more to herself then to her and Will. She looked at Willum and smiled warmly. "Call me Angel for short...I miss being called that. Please?" She asked, hugging him softly and sighing sadly. She thought she heard a rustle and her fur stood up on end...

{angela rarely smiles so when she does its very valuable..most of her friends used to try all their lives to make her at least grin but he couldn't do it...now she just kind of lights her eyes up and thne thats it...}
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2007, 06:55:08 PM »
((Sorry, I typically save this sort of thing for my writing, but my muse gave me a spark of inspiration here.^^;))

He chuckled, saying softly, "What a trio are we. Bound to death so intimately, and yet denied it repeatedly. It's almost funny, god's caustic sense of irony and humor." While he didn't know Angela, he did get the feeling she wasn't one to smile at much. He smiled back, saying warmly, "But the past is behind us, Angel, is it not?" While he said it confidently, he was not as sure as he sounded. He himself was running away in his own way, just like Angela. He knew this, but wanted her to feel better anyway.

He never thinks of that time not even a year prior. For a few months after the Incident, he was mute. Even after he managed to speak, he didn't say much to anyone. He hasn't spoken much since then, instead holing up in his cluttered room and burying himself in his books and shows, and his grades had degraded severely. Last week he got a slip because his grades had all fallen below the minimum to pass, but he doesn't really care anymore. He has dropped out of the Boyscouts and doesn't talk to his friends. He never once uttered a word during his weekly visits to the psychologist. His parents were worried about him, fighting constantly over who was to blame. That strain had all the signs of divorce in the making, but that was outside the haze he lived in so it's doubtful he even noticed. In truth, this is the most he's spoke to others since before 'That Incident'. But He doesn't deal with it. He doesn't think about it, or dream about it. He doesn't Think about That Time.

He doesn't think about That Time. He doesn't think about Camp, the Escapees from the Wilmettee Mental institution. He doesn't hear the tortured screams, that harrowing wet-leather ripping sound of skin being torn from flesh. The insidiously unbearable laughter that can only come from the utterly insane. The pine tree dressed up like some macabre Christmas Tree of mind-rending proportions. Nor does he think of the copious amounts blood, gore, and body parts, strewn about in soul shattering pictures and designs. Designs made for the purposes of attracting some Dark God to those monstrosities wearing the skins and organs of the slain. The quaking earth, as if the ground itself was giving way to some horrid leviathan below the dirt and rock below the mountain. The foetor of sulfur mixing with blood and worse. No. He Doesn't think about That Time. Never.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2007, 06:17:40 PM »
"Death is like a lover, close yet so distant from me. I miss it like an old friend when they move, but I hate it with a passion." She frowned and looked around, still hearing that noise that made her bristle and shiver voilently. She collapsed to her knees, shivering still. Her thoughts raced and she fell forward. "Ion..." She whispered before she blacked out.

~Memory/Dream~

Angela looked at the scroll and sighed, it was written in ancient vampiran. She looked it over again and thought about what she was going to do. Maybe I could take it to Leon and get him to tranfer it to... "Darn." She muttered, getting out of the royally decorated throne and ran out of the room. She followed several corridors and slipped silently into a small wooden door. "Crema? You here love?" She asked, frowning into the darkness. "Yes? What is it hun?" A deep, gravelly voice called from deep within. An off-white tail slid across the floor and wrapped around her leg, pulling her off her feet. She went down and let it drag her into the darkness. A soft finger lifted her chin up and she stared into a pair of deep purple eyes. "Evenin' Crema." She replied, kcking a peice of debris around. "And what is it you need sweethart?" The eyes lit up in excitment. "A scroll. It's vampiran. could you decifer it of get Leon to?" Anglea poked her tail and got Crema to release her so she could hand her the scroll. "oh, nd my mother wants to see you tomorrow morning to get me fitted for my corination ball, my crown, and my wedding dress." She spat the word dress like it was poison. "I hate her..even if she is the queen.."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2007, 06:22:03 PM »
*studying Willum's face, i think hard. "what's wrong?" i look at angel, then back at willum. i saw pain in both of they're eyes. we have all suffered in someway, where it will never allow us to be happy again. we are all bound to life, but by death. we stay alive, by watching others die. there is no way that life can be satisfactory. i look at them both again, but this time, i decide to tell the entire truth.

"when i was about 5, i remember everything, like i'm watching it on a television, but only in my mind. i was sitting on the ground, waiting for my father, Alpha Yinro, to return home. i was watching my normal, human neighbors playing with dolls and other things that we weren't allowed to buy, because we were different.  finally i saw my father walking up the road, but this time with some men. they took us away to a horrid place..." my voice quivered a bit, but i carried on. "we were tortured and questioned, we were accused for the murder of some man, he must have been important. i can't remember his name, i never really listened for it. all i know is we needed to get out. they accused us because of what we are. the only furries living in a suburb. we didn't belong. my father, after 2 months, couldn't take much more. my mother had already died, but my father was strong. he hid me from them, and broke out one night. i remember smelling the cool fresh air. i mean, he looked like a fox in the night, who could suspect that it was him? he ran, until he found a village, and he was relieved to see that it was a village of furries. they took us in, and my father soon found another mate, though he still mourned for my mother. the humans were still looking for us though. it was a year later, they found us. they burned the village, and everyone in it. i was up on the mountain, sword training with my brother, when it happened. my brother fled, where to, i don't know. i went to the remains of the village, there was no one, and nothing, left." i stopped, silent tears running down my face. i looked at angel. this curse that she spoke of.. who could it have been cast by? and Willum, what was his sad story, for the sadness in his eyes is too much to look at. i looked at the floor, tears still spilling down my face.*

((not too bad, huh?))
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »
{very beautiful
angela collapsed on the ground..she's blacked out...>.<}

The eyes lit up more and a ridged face was revealed. "Alright. Now go on. I need some time to meself to contemplate you.." Crema replied. Angela nodded and slipped back out of the room, into her throneroom. She looked at her crown and opened her travel sack. It was worn to almost nothing on the outside but the inside had a beautiful black silk lining. She took off her million dollar crown, her silver anklets, gold bracelets, her emerald medalion and shoved them into the bag. Sighing, she took several weeks' worth of peasants clothes, food, a few peices of gold and a peice of parchment. 'Mother, I wish you the best of luck in finding Auror. She will make a better Queen than I. I wish you to remember I left with good wishes and I will always love you. It is not my position to tell you this so I will save it for next time we meet. I love you so very much, Angela.' She sealed it with a tear and placed the note on the throne, placing the fake crown on top of it. She adorned her peasants cloak, her breeches, her tunic and her sword and sheild. Her sack slipped onto her back and she sighed again before screaming. "HELP!! A ROBBER!!" She then woke her twin up and told her  the deal then jumped out o her twenty story window.
She looked around dazedly before racing off inot the west, knowing her sisters and her mother would understand why she left. Her brother met her halfway to the western border of Cornopilos and she explained what she was doing. They raced off and she never saw her mother again...Her brother died while helping her escape some kidnappers who had finally broken her, using her ribs, and she locked herself inside her heart, never to open up again...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 08:56:16 PM by Confused ~N~ Hurt ~N~ Broken Winged ~N~ Shattered »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »
((Willum doesn't truly remember what happened, just that something bad did 8 months ago. Though with certain triggers... memory and madness seep through hand in hand. I'm going to relegate his actual memories of the past to black when he starts to remember them.))

"Hmn? Nothings wrong." He seemed puzzled. Whether about what he was running away from, or why she just asked if he was ok, he honestly didn't really know. When Angela collapsed he was more then a little concerned, and whispered, "Angel. Wake up!"

He only then seemed to realize something with stark fear and a hot knife of madness in his gut. It was getting dark. He slowly looked outside the lean-to like he was expecting some ravenous monstrosity to be standing there, waiting. There was nothing here, but it was getting dark. ...he doesn't like the darkness. For him, if felt like the encroaching darkness carried a malevolence with it. That it WAS malevolence. "I- I have to get a fire started. Now. Try to wake her up." He started franticly to get a fire going, he felt as though the darkness was reaching out for him with icy cold claws, to finish what was started so long ago. 'Started? ...What?' he thought to himself in his fright as madness tinged his vision and edged into his face. He finally got a small flame going, and it wasn't long before he had a fire going steady. The darkness retreated and encircled the little camp. Like a beast waiting for an opening to attack. "Safe." he whispered more to himself then anything. He seemed to relax, completely returning to his calm self. He forgot that he had even been scared of the darkness, or why...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »
Angela's arm twitched slightly and her legs started running in place. She slowly felt herself return to here. "Wha? What happened?" She asked, struggling to get to her knees. Her ribs started to throb.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2007, 01:32:09 AM »
"ANGEL!" i sit her back down. "you fainted. don't try to get up, i can help with the pain, i'm a pure bred healer." i heal her quickly, and look out to Willum. "hey, you alright?"
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2007, 01:39:42 AM »
"Huh? What do you mean? I'm fine." He looked at her quizzically. "Angel..." He touched her shoulder gently, "Hey. Are you alright."

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2007, 01:42:13 AM »
"well geez it took you a while to light that fire." i look concerned at angel. "are you alright? i'm really sorry i didn't notice earlier, i was wrapped up in telling the story. i'm really sorry! are you alright?!"
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »
She looked from will to vixen and dropped her gaze, shrugging. She shut her mouth and twidled her fingers nervously. "I was a princess once...back when I could remember who i was. I ran away and ended up here..." She whispered, looking up at vixen thankfully.
Your Worst Nightmare