The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 242990 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9120 on: September 11, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
"I... Thank you?" Clearly, he didn't expect praise, of all things, trying to simply shrug it off. "I told you, I'm a hobbyist... I was trained for it as a sport, not for any real combat purpose... Seriously, it feels like I've stumbled into some world normal people aren't meant to deal with." A mutter passes under his breath as his body droops back just a tad. "Just what did you sign me up for, sis...?"

Daisy cocked an eyebrow. "Your sister signed you up?"

Clare kept watching.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9121 on: September 11, 2015, 01:46:07 PM »
*Gaia looked up at him* Gaia: Huh... He must really talk to everyone else... I only thought he talked to me to be honest

*Alka was getting tired surprisingly quickly, but had managed to bypass the brain's defences. After the long process of moving the stem cells to Geoff's eyes, Alka got them to work on becoming retinal cells and neurons.* Alka: Come on Geoff... Work with me here... *The ends of the hair on Alka's head began to turn a tad bit grey*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #9122 on: September 11, 2015, 01:52:47 PM »
He'd said that aloud? Ah... Bollocks. "I doubt she had any more idea of what this place was than I did. Its a long story.", he explains. Hopefully that would be enough.
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9123 on: September 11, 2015, 01:54:08 PM »
Zarco - Well.. he only really spoke to me when I picked him up..
but yeah, I really wasn't expecting to be talked to by a pillow
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9124 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:29 PM »
Gaia: Well, as long as you're nice to him, he'll be nice back. He's only 10 years old though, so be mindful of what you say to him~ *She chuckles*

*After turning all the stems into the necessary cells and placing them in the correct spots, Alka returned to his consciousness. His eyes rolled back into place and he let out a gasp for air, continuing to pant afterwards. Nearly all the hair on his head was grey* Alka: That was too close. Any more, and it may have started eating at my muscles....
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9125 on: September 11, 2015, 02:01:20 PM »
Zarco - of course, I wouldn't ever intentionally be angry or say anything bad to anyone I know
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9126 on: September 11, 2015, 02:04:17 PM »
((Should it work instantly?))

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9127 on: September 11, 2015, 02:08:42 PM »
((Yes and no. It'll take some time for it to fully achieve proper vision, but improvements will be noticeable. For one, Geoff should be capable on picking up on light better.))

*Alka looks at Geoff and smiles, slowly regaining his breath* Alka: That took a lot more out of me than I thought... I need to practise this more often. But, at least Geoff will be able to see clearly again *Alka gently shook Geoff*

Gaia: You'd better not. Otherwise, I'll make sure to get you~ *Gaia chuckles and gently taps Zarco's arm*

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9128 on: September 11, 2015, 02:10:29 PM »
Zarco - *Jumped a little*
erhm, I won't.. but I'm kind of wondering what combat you're capable of
*Zarco looked a little curious*

I am half demo..
*he wasn't sure if he had told Gaia or not and so just stopped mid sentence, wondering if she heard or not*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9129 on: September 11, 2015, 02:11:27 PM »
*Gaia gave Zarco a dumbfounded look* Gaia: Well, non at all really. It was meant to be a joke sill- Hey, I heard that! Since you started it, you've gotta finish~
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:13:18 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9130 on: September 11, 2015, 02:14:42 PM »
Zarco - *Zarco's stripes turned very dark and he sighed*
w..well.. I'm a half demon of sorts..
*he looked down at the ground*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9131 on: September 11, 2015, 02:15:59 PM »
*Gaia connected one of her paws to Zarco's cheek and lifted it* Gaia: And I'm full Gaia~! So what if you're 50% demon. I know for a fact, that you are 100% nice to me, and that's all that matters in the end~

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9132 on: September 11, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
Zarco - I.. I guess.. but normally people run.. or try to shoo me away when they find out..
n..not all demons are bad..

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9133 on: September 11, 2015, 02:19:25 PM »
Geoff's eyes blinked open and looked around the room as he wore a wide grin. Clear. Colors still weren't right, but the world was no longer dim and blurry. He was, however, able to tell that Alka's hair had lightened in color and the process took quite a lot out of him. This made his smile fade somewhat.

"Th-Thank you, s--are you okay?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9134 on: September 11, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »
*Gaia hugged Zarco tight* Gaia: Meh. If a demon was big and scary and had a flame made out of knives and fires, but was nice to me and always treated me with respect and kindness, it wouldn't matter that they were a demon. See Zarco, it doesn't matter what's in here... *Gaia lifts Zarco's paw and taps a vein*... It matters what's in here~! *Gaia gently pets Zarco's chest above where his heart would be*

*Alka nodded* Alka: Your brain... Is quite a rigid and sturdy one. Nothing I can't get past of course, but it took some... convincing to tell it I wasn't a foreign body of sorts. But, I managed to get out alright. How's your sight?

Reference of Alka