The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 242737 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3690 on: July 14, 2015, 03:14:27 PM »
Zarco - Yeah.. I should probably take my mind off things for at least a bit.. its stressing me out quite a bit.. I hate to think what Kye is going through..

*Got up from the couch*

erhm.. thanks Clare.. you're helping out quite a bit..

*Zarco walked out and checked his phone*
looks like someone new has arrived..
I might go say hi
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3691 on: July 14, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »
-setcho

no problem, im feeling much better now

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3692 on: July 14, 2015, 03:19:02 PM »
Clare smiled gently and tipped a salute at Zarco. "I'm just trying to be a good friend," she said. "Good luck with greeting the new person... I think I might try to apologize to Kye for mixing things up."

Cassy chuckled and hugged Setcho carefully. "Good."

Unwrapping its tail slightly, the whatever-it-was reached out a hand and turned the doorknob, getting the room open. "There we go," it murmured in a distinctly female voice, walking into the room and gently motioning for the trolley to follow.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3693 on: July 14, 2015, 03:20:56 PM »
*The automated platform followed the figure*

Zarco - Alright.. I'm sure it won't hurt to say hi..?
*walked upstairs and approached the room*
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3694 on: July 14, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »
-kye

*was on a bench out side*

-setcho

id be lost without you

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3695 on: July 14, 2015, 03:23:53 PM »
Finding nothing extremely interesting to read, Weeshi decides to go outside and take a walk 'round.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3696 on: July 14, 2015, 03:24:13 PM »
Pricking its ears up, the whatever-it-was widened its eyes and hid behind the bed, starting to wrap its tail around itself again.

Cassy finished her ice cream, then took Setcho's hand. "Setcho," she said. "I'd like to ask you something."

Wandering outside, Clare spotted Kye and walked over. "... Hey, Kye," she said, raising a hand.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3697 on: July 14, 2015, 03:24:35 PM »
*Alka collapses back onto his bed* Alka: It's finally finished... I can't believe the blueprints are done... Now, we can begin building... 1 year of research and testing finally leading up into this... Alka you genious... And Clare... I want to talk with her some more... She seemed nice... *Alka got up and realised he hadn't showered or changed clothes in 1 week* Yeah... I best shower and get a change of clothes before going out again... *Alka walked into the shower, stretching and removed his clothes, before turning the water on*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3698 on: July 14, 2015, 03:25:28 PM »
-kye

*waved*

hey

-setcho

yeah?

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3699 on: July 14, 2015, 03:28:33 PM »
Zarco - *went and knocked on the new furs door*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3700 on: July 14, 2015, 03:30:15 PM »
Cassy looked to the side, blushing lightly. "Um.. If a shapeshifter and another person got... you know... together," she said, rubbing her arm. "Well... could they possibly create more shapeshifters?"

Clare sat down on the bench beside Kye. "... How are you holding up?"

The door opened slightly as something nosed it open; in front of Zarco, a strange looking feral wolf with grey fur, a long neck, a body like a cheetah's, and pink fur on its head and the tip of its tail appeared, looking up at him.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3701 on: July 14, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »
Zarco - hey there.. sorry if I'm disturbing you
I just thought I'd welcome you to the apartments

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3702 on: July 14, 2015, 03:33:40 PM »
Weeshi almost stepped outside when he looked back and realized there was garden area. After feeling stupid for a minute, he goes to the garden instead. He feels like he's going back and forth at this point. He comes across somebody on a bench.

"Uh, hi. I just thought I'd, um..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3703 on: July 14, 2015, 03:34:21 PM »
The strange wolf cocked its head and sniffed Zarco's hand, then bumped its head gently against his leg and headed over to the luggage trolley, seeming to be looking for something.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3704 on: July 14, 2015, 03:36:35 PM »
Zarco - are you able to speak?
Also, do you need any help with anything??