The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 242692 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11790 on: October 11, 2015, 03:31:48 AM »
-Setcho

*Setcho's tail changed to alka's and his feet changed to Clare's*

no no no no no no.....

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11791 on: October 11, 2015, 03:32:47 AM »
*Alka received the kiss and kissed back* Alka: Alright. *Alka stood where he was*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11792 on: October 11, 2015, 03:44:52 AM »
Cassy stared at Setcho. "S... Setcho, what's going on?!"

Clare, running outside, stopped and stared at Setcho. "What on earth...?!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11793 on: October 11, 2015, 03:46:23 AM »
-Setcho

oh dear, not good.....

*His whole body seemed to change into someone different, every so often*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11794 on: October 11, 2015, 03:47:09 AM »
*Alka gritted his teeth at the worsening situation* Alka: Somebody knock Setcho out!
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11795 on: October 11, 2015, 04:15:52 AM »
Moving with incredible speed and a quick "Sorry about this," Clare summoned her sword and bashed Setcho over the head with its pommel.

Cassy winced and wished that Clare didn't have to do that.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11796 on: October 11, 2015, 04:17:32 AM »
-Setcho

*landed in a heap on the floor, knocked out cold*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11797 on: October 11, 2015, 04:19:39 AM »
*Alka walked over to Setcho and crouche down beside him. He took the finger in his paw and examined the burns*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11798 on: October 11, 2015, 04:29:05 AM »
Clare unsummoned her sword and looked at Cassy. "Sorry," she said. "There wasn't much time."

Cassy sighed and patted Clare's arm. "It's fine... as long as he didn't suffer any brain damage, it'll be alright." The crat looked over at Alka. "So what's the story?"

Clare offered Alka the sheathed dagger. "Here's the weapon, Alka," she murmured.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11799 on: October 11, 2015, 04:30:53 AM »
-Setcho

*Setcho's paw had a deep gash, surround the gash were extensive burns*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11800 on: October 11, 2015, 04:33:36 AM »
*Alka took the dagger and examine, slowly running it along the concrete ground* Alka: It doesn't appear to be damaging the ground... It's a poison. Specially crafted too... *Alka looked back at the finger* Setcho exposed his blood through a small cut on his finger. It looks fairly deep... The poison appears to be able to burn flesh...  Setcho may be in danger here...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11801 on: October 11, 2015, 04:43:07 AM »
Cassy cupped her hands over her mouth. "Oh god..."

Clare looked at Cassy. "Don't freak out now," she said. "He needs you."

Cassy took a deep breath, then nodded. "Right," she said, turning to Alka. "What will you need to counteract the poison?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11802 on: October 11, 2015, 04:44:14 AM »
(you can post again, i dont need to)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11803 on: October 11, 2015, 04:45:36 AM »
*Alka considered his options and sighed, knowing what he was about to do could kill him* Alka: Get him back inside, and get him an ice-pack. We need to keep his core body temperature low, and we need to do this fast.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11804 on: October 11, 2015, 05:06:50 AM »
Clare looked at Alka, lowering her ears. "Alka, remember, you're still healing..."

Cassy carefully brought Setcho back inside and into the breakroom, then grabbed an icepack, wrapped it in the cut-off tank top she had replaced with her work shirt, and pressed the bundle to Setcho's forehead.