The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Warhammer 40k: Ballad of the Feral Claws (Serious / OOC)  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Warhammer 40k: Ballad of the Feral Claws (Serious / OOC)
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:29:33 PM »
This is where the character sheets will go.

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Class:
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Appearance (FACE):
Appearance (ARMOR):

My Characters:

Name: Jayce

Class: Commissar Lord

Weapon(s): Chainsword, Power Fist, and a simple sidearm.

Bio: Jayce was selected to lead the Feral Claws at a young age, and has lead them valiantly ever since. He takes council from the Feral Claws' combat Librarian, Ronald.  Jayce leads with an iron fist, and doesn't take kindly to cowards.

Appearance (FACE): Jayce is a normal Raccoon, aside from his royal purple fur.

Appearance (ARMOR / BODY): Jayce stands at about 6' 2'', and wears the impressive long coat of the Commissar Lords.
NEXT CHARACTER

Name: Ronald

Class: Librarian

Weapon(s): Librarian's staff, and a bolter pistol.

Bio: Ronald, a young raccoon, was born with what he called the Emperor's Vision. He is completely blind, but can see through this special vision. Ronald also is an amazing psyker, and is devastating on the battlefield.

Appearance (Face): Light grey fur, and a darker grey mask.

Appearance (Armor): Ronald's armor is extremely ornate, and his very distinguished from his colleagues.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:32:49 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't be shy! I already am... .-.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tigress
  • Coloring: White, Neon Green, Neon Pink
  • Height: 5' 2'
  • Weight: 105 lbs.
  • Build: Small
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: This world is dangerous...but so beautiful...
Re: Warhammer 40k: Ballad of the Feral Claws (Serious / OOC)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:30:54 PM »
CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Scout Brighton

Class: Assault

Weapon(s): Melee - Thunder Hammer (if rank persists)
Secondary - Bolter Pistol

Bio: Scout was once a normal resident of the planet Terran. Happy with his life- his family- his friends. When the Orks invaded, Scout's already lost his parents, and more of his friends...the last remaining made it to hold out centers and bunkers. Scout didn't want to cower like the rest of the world...he wanted to seek vengeance for his fallen loved ones, and of course, the Emperor. When Scout heard about the Imperium deploying on Terran, he wanted to be part of the towering ranks among all others as a Space Marine. The Chapter of Feral Claws being the ones on Terran, he found his way in, and was soon fighting in the war against the Orks in due time.

Appearance (BODY): Profile Picture

Appearance (ARMOR): Helmet - Veteran; Left and Right Shoulders - Mk7 Aquila; Left and Right Vambrace - Relic Armor; Breast Plate - Mk7 Aquila; Left Greave - Master Crafted; Right Greave - Relic Armor; Backpack - Relic Armor (if no Thrust Pack available) Colors: Mithril Silver on the Breast Plate, both Greaves, and Vambraces. The left shoulder plate the color of Bone. The right shoulder plate the color of Red Ink. The Helmet colored Chainmail. The backpack and Thrust Pack both colored of Mithril Silver as well. Everything has a while trim.

(Picture provided shows armor [Helmet possibly subject to add snout])

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:50:19 AM by Scout Brighton »
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...
Little lies that I've lived with everyday...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Warhammer 40k: Ballad of the Feral Claws (Serious / OOC)
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 12:09:51 AM »
Character: Approved

*Remember, all ranks are 'first come, first serve.'