Author Topic: Warhammer 40k: Ballad of the Feral Claws (Fun / Introductory)  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't be shy! I already am... .-.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tigress
  • Coloring: White, Neon Green, Neon Pink
  • Height: 5' 2'
  • Weight: 105 lbs.
  • Build: Small
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: This world is dangerous...but so beautiful...
Re: Warhammer 40k: Ballad of the Feral Claws (Fun / Introductory)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2015, 08:26:54 AM »
As the firefight waged, Scout shot at the Orks, then took a couple good swings with his Thunder Hammer, ultimately gibbing the Orks unfortunate enough to be within the swing. After another small amount of time, the shoot came to a halt, and the last Ork fell. "Claws, report! Is anyone hurt?" Scout called out. "Nothing more then a few impacts, sir." One called out. The others laughed lightly. "Outstanding work. Guardsman! It's safe to come out!" Scout called, looking about to find the supposed missing Guardsman.
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...
Little lies that I've lived with everyday...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2015, 08:28:22 AM »
Ray groaned. "I can't move! They've got me tied down!"

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 08:53:50 AM »
Scout listened for the voice. "At ease, Claws...someone keep watch on the door, though." He came around a small structure to see Ray tied. "There you are, Guardsman...are you okay? Are you hurt? Your sister's worried sick..." Scout pulled his helmet off and rested it on the small structure before untying Ray. "There..." He said, releasing the last tie.
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2015, 08:59:29 AM »
Ray collapsed onto the floor. "I-I'm not sure. I-I'll probably stay in tthe med-tent for a while..." He stood up, and smiled. "Didn't know I was so important."

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2015, 09:17:06 AM »
Scout smiled back. "She'd probably enjoy that." He grabbed his helmet. "With how this war's been going, any pair of paws are important." Scout started to walk to the exit next to Ray. "I was informed of your disappearance after your sister ran the entire way back from your outpost. I think she pushed it a little too hard...she collapsed on the spot...she's being kept in the medical tents until she regains consciousness. Hopefully, you can find a way to help her..." Scout said, placing his helmet back on.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 09:40:33 AM »
Ray nodded. "Yeah...I feel sick." He started towards the camp.

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 07:51:38 PM »
Scout looked back down at Ray. "Don't worry, Guardsman...the medics will treat you well. Claws, we're heading out! Let's go!" He called. The others followed in behind Scout and Ray.

They arrived back at the camp. Scout locates and approaches the Librarian. "Sir, we've retrieved the Guardsman. He's unharmed for the most part. We caught him just before the Orks tried exposing him to the Waaagh! feild. He says he feels sick, so...we're hoping he's alright. He said he's going to the med-tents to rest."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2015, 07:55:06 PM »
Ronnie smiled. "Well done, Sergeant. Go see the Lord Commissar, he should have something for you."

Ray stumbled towards the med-tents, and collapsed in an empty bed.

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2015, 10:08:56 PM »
"Right away, Sir." Scout replied, then proceeded his way farther into the camp to find the Commissar Lord.

Scout approaches the Commissar Lord. "My Lord, you requested my presents?" He asked formally.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 06:24:03 AM »
Jayce nodded. "Indeed. We need to see what's around us, and your men are the men for the job. Take a two mile wide circle around the encampment, and report any orks. Don't be afraid to call out for help."

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 04:40:37 PM »
"As you wish, my Lord." Scout turned and rounded up his troops. "Claws! We've been given another assignment! I need each and every one of you to take a post two miles out from the camp, circling it, and report any Ork activity! And if one Claw need assistance, don't hesitate to ask. Lets move!" He explained, then soon shot into the air, finding a good spot to look from. Once he landed, he made his way to a large pile of rubble capable of stopping some firepower if need be. "Here's good. Claws, report in once in position." Scout commanded. After a small amount of time, the last one called in. "Now keep your eyes peeled, and fingers on the triggers...tails out from between your legs, and be on your guard." He demanded, then started watching.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2015, 09:44:01 AM »
Several Orks seemed to be milling about, just behind a burned out factory. They were shouting, fighting each other, and trying to make sense of a splotch of graffiti sprayed across a wall.

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 06:08:43 PM »
"Sergeant!" A Claw suddenly called through. "I've spotted some greenskin targets over on the left side of the encampment. How copy?" The Claw explained. "Are they threatening the camp?" Scout responded. "No, sir. They seem to be messing about...looks like they are trying to read some old graffiti sprayed on the wall." The Claw explained once more. "Leave them be, Claw. We don't want any unneeded attention with the condition of some guardsmen inside the camp." Scout commanded. "Yes, sir." The Claw obeyed, and attempted to stay out of the Ork's sight.