The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Similar Forums?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Kai

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine
  • Height: 5'10 when standing.
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
  • Currently: Tired and sociable.
Similar Forums?
« on: June 11, 2015, 04:45:30 AM »
I love TFF because it's a really good place for general discussion and to meet new people, but I was wondering...
There is some stuff you can't really talk about here, which is understandable and I think it makes these forums
a better place for a more accepting, age-diverse crowd, which is part of what I like so much here: I know it's rare
for triggers to be present here, stuff like that.

An example of why I'm making this post is that I just read through almost every subtext of the "Rules" page because I'm like 98% sure this is a borderline post on its own.

But for when I do want to feel like an adultier adult, is there another place you guys like that is either age-restricted or NSFW? Not talking about strictly RP or yiff stuff, just... I don't want to feel like I'm on the edge of inappropriate all the time.
I did some google searches, but nothing looks promising, so suggestions would be great. Also, free to PM me if you don't want to suggest anything here.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Similar Forums?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 04:47:11 AM »
There is an adult forum on this forum for adult topics to be discussed, please contact an administrator for access.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer